Works

Posted by 5372809993496389240 on Aug 09, 2014

This conditioner works well and leaves my hair feeling nice. I gave 2 stars because I am looking for a conditioner that doesn't have lactic acid, stearalkonium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, behentrimonium chloride and cetearyl alcohol. They are all plant derived but I'm looking for something without. I am going to try GreenBeaver products next.

Normalito

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Feb 19, 2014

Me gustan los ingredientes, deja el pelo muy suave pero no me quita el frizz que suele tener el pelo rizado. No creo que vuelva a comprarlo.

Left a heavy build up!

Posted by ecohome on Nov 24, 2014

I was looking forward to trying this conditioner as i really like some of the Acure skincare line. I purchased this conditioner with the matching shampoo to go with it. Sadly both have really disappointed me. I gave the two stars because I like the fact that they used good ingredients and avoid synthetic chemicals where possible, but as for function I would give this a zero. The label states for normal to dry hair and although I have normal to oily hair (it takes a couple few days for my hair to get oily though) i could feel the build up straight away. When applying it felt as though it thickened the hair while wet, even after it was washed out. Once my hair was dried it became lank and heavy and almost as though it had an oily build up straight after washing (which i never normally get). My daughter even tried it and complained that her hair felt sticky the whole time. Perhaps if your hair was really dry and very curly this would perform better and help the curls to clump together if that was the look you are after, but i can't see how this conditioner would be suited to "normal" type hair. I usually buy conditioner suited to normal to dry hair as they seem to work well for my hair but not this particular one. It was so bad that i don't have any use for it and even tried it on my 1 year old but it still got the same greasy build up on his hair.

Not for me

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Feb 03, 2015

This conditioner didn't perform to my satisfaction. Still looking.

Fat hair

Posted by 5516668335880572506 on Mar 30, 2015

this conditioner gives me fat hair. also found that consistency is nasty. it was good in some sink, then began to problems with oily hair , think however that this may suit people with very dry hair

Avis mitigé

Posted by 4861795000802273862 on Jun 11, 2015

Ce produit m'a beaucoup déçue par rapport à tous les bons avis que je voyais et m'a également provoquée des démangeaisons sur les parties de mon corps où mes cheveux étaient entrés en contact après application du produit. Je ne le rachèterai pas c'est certain! Cependant mon amie l'a trouvé très nourrissant, hydratant, rendant les cheveux brillants mais n'a pas aimé la texture liquide.

Not too good continioner

Posted by 4772908620214215829 on Jul 15, 2015

Left my hair quite dull, no smoothness. Disappointed.

Greasy

Posted by 5471902317327467413 on Aug 13, 2015

Makes hair greasy if you use straighter after use it!

Not bad, but not that good either

Posted by 5542456167304687549 on Oct 14, 2015

I'm not so impressed with this one. The hair is left somewhat soft, but didn't seem to make it all so manageable. The texture of conditioner is quite light as well.

doesn't do much in terms of nourish and hydrating.

Posted by 4931745247667968005 on Jul 28, 2016

Finished the tube, hair is still very dry and under nourish. Not a single sign of improvement. Not buying again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »