Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

OK

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 17, 2012

My sister like this, but she didn't liked that the hair felt hard to brush after usage. Then after she used this and the conditioner. Will probably not buy again, even it got good ingredients. She will continue using these until theire empty.

Just Average

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 17, 2014

Just an average conditioner to me. I use Acure Moroccan Argan Stem Cell Shampoo with this conditioner and sometimes get itchy scalp. So I don't know if it is the shampoo or the conditioner that is causing the itchy scalp as I wash my hair everyday. I don't have itchy scalp problems with other conditioners.

Good everyday conditioner

Posted by 5263947381750730563 on Jun 06, 2014

I expected better based on the reviews but I am happy with the purchase. It has a nice smell and its not overly hydrating which might be better for darker hair. I have dark blonde hair and need to use a more hydrating conditioner at least once a week if I am using this product.

après-shampooing

Posted by 5585919647974135301 on Nov 19, 2013

utilisé sur les pointes, cheveux doux au rinçage par contre sens un peu trop fort (ça me rappelle la colle cléopâtre de l'école primaire ^^)

Nice