Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Love it!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 15, 2012

I know I keep banging on about it, but I wrote a book on toxic chemicals in cosmetics and find it hard to get a decent shampoo and conditioner that doesn't contain lots of toxic synthetic chemicals. It's impossible to get a perfect conditioner because it will have some synthetic ingredients to do its job, but this worked well, left my hair smooth and didn't have an irritating scent. Overall I really like Acure Organics products and will continue to purchase them in the future.

Love it!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

I have long blond dry hair and sensitive scalp. This conditioner together with the same shampoo are awesome! Moisturizes very well, hair are shiny and soft. Highly recommended!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Mar 23, 2012

I've tried everything for my dry, fine wavy hair which will frizz at the last provocation. I had a complicated hair routine which still didn't keep things under control. I used this shampoo and conditioner a couple of days ago and it's fabulous. My hair is shiny, SOFT, moisturised and tamed. My hair is usually dry and coarse feeling on the second day so I wanted to see what happened when i woke up today, but it's still soft! Love this product, kind of like the smell but it is a strong almond smell. My hair did slurp up the conditioner so I'm hoping with continued use my dry hair will just be a thing of the past. Have also just bought the leave in conditioner so will post a review on that as well. I'm so happy I found this!

Excellent conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Dec 05, 2012

I normally don't comment, but thought I must do on this one. I've tried tons since I have dry coloured hair. This is the best organic conditioner I have ever used! It's just so moisturising and I love the smell. The price is very good too. Will definitely order this one again. I am thinking I should probably try their shampoo next time.

mi acondicionador

Posted by gurrumina on Nov 21, 2013

Tengo el pelo rizado y para mi estos el champú y el acondicionador de acure son lo mejor. El acondicionador, me deja el pelo muy hidratado, muy suave. Lo use en verano y después de la playa y la piscina me lo seguía dejando hidratado, ya al aclararme me noto el pelo hidratado y seco me lo deja muy suave. Al quedarse seco me deja en rizo bonito, marcado; no noto que me de excesivo peso al pelo por eso no me tiende ha quedarse liso como me pasa con otros acondicionadores. Quizá el único pero, es que no controle muy bien el encrespamiento, por lo que si tu pelo tiene mucho frizz quizá se te quede corto.