كريم العيون من acure

Posted by 4619699180628433488 on Apr 30, 2016

ترطيبه جدا جميل لكن مو علاج للهالات

very good

Posted by 5334198525112792391 on Jan 23, 2016

skin around the eyes very smooth ,no wrinkles ( i am 46 )

Best eye cream

Posted by 5347846131043285084 on Jan 22, 2016

This is the first eye cream that really works..lessens the swelling around my eyes and especially after swim practice and the goggle eyes that leave my eyes puffy!

Weird smelling product

Posted by Zuleika83 on Jan 15, 2016

I did not like this product as it smells slightly sourish. Like it had been kept a long time and the fragrance had changed. Quite runny for a cream. Did not do much for me.

Very Nice!

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 15, 2016

I got this for my mum, who liked it so much, I decided to get a tube for myself. As with all Acure products, I love the clean formulation. No nasties lurking in this, as far as I can tell. The cream has a mild and pleasant scent and sinks in quickly, leaving the skin around my eyes feeling refreshed and looking lifted. It hasn't made any difference to my dark circles, in my opinion, but I'm still happy with it as it doesn't make my eyes sting or water, and it really does make my eye area look less lined. As a side note, no eye cream I've used has ever lightened my dark circles, and I doubt any cream ever will. I was previously using the Reviva Labs eye cream, which gave good results, but had a few ingredients I wasn't happy about. This is a superior formulation and works as well if not better, than the Reviva Labs eye cream. The price is also very fair, so I would buy this again. If you found my review helpful, please click the "Yes" button, Thanks :)

Acure Organics silmänympärysvoide

Posted by Finland- on Jan 07, 2016

Ihana silmänympärysvoide. Sopii hyvin herkälle iholleni. Riittoisa 30 millin putkilo ja edullinen

good product to use around eyes & mouth

Posted by Reviewer1508995 on Nov 20, 2015

Doesn't burn, very gentle, is making a slow difference over time.

Love this cream!

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Nov 12, 2015

That cream is very light and gentle. All other creams cause me white dots. That one - doesnt! Love it/ No irritation for my sensitive eyes, and very generous package size ( 30 ml )

Better than expected.

Posted by Reviewer1441115 on Nov 06, 2015

It's not like conventional thick-texture eye cream, which doesn't feel heavy. I think I see some improvement under my eyes as well.

that's ok so far.