Very Nice!

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 15, 2016

I got this for my mum, who liked it so much, I decided to get a tube for myself. As with all Acure products, I love the clean formulation. No nasties lurking in this, as far as I can tell. The cream has a mild and pleasant scent and sinks in quickly, leaving the skin around my eyes feeling refreshed and looking lifted. It hasn't made any difference to my dark circles, in my opinion, but I'm still happy with it as it doesn't make my eyes sting or water, and it really does make my eye area look less lined. As a side note, no eye cream I've used has ever lightened my dark circles, and I doubt any cream ever will. I was previously using the Reviva Labs eye cream, which gave good results, but had a few ingredients I wasn't happy about. This is a superior formulation and works as well if not better, than the Reviva Labs eye cream. The price is also very fair, so I would buy this again. If you found my review helpful, please click the "Yes" button, Thanks :)

Acure Organics, Eye Cream, Chlorella + Edelweiss Stem Cell, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

This is my first tasting of Acure cream line. I've bought this one, day cream and under eye cream. So, my impression after using them is: very good natural ingredients, day cream is a bit lighter in texture. Night cream has rich texture and good but as i have combo-to-oily skin i guess it is more sutable for drier skin. Though this cream is also good and contains argan oil! Under eye cream absorbs well and quickly. It is light and pleasant. That's it:) Это моё первое тестирование линейки кремов от Acure. В целом, всё понравилось. Ночной крем с аргановым маслом немного плотноват для комби-кожи. Но состав шикарный! Также как и у других кремов этой марки. Крем под глаза быстро и хорошо впитывается. Очень нежная текстура. Дневной также подошёл. Некоторые недовольны тубой - туба нормальная. Она намного лучше и герметичней, чем например бальзамная упаковка - баночка с откручивающейся крышкой, откуда бальзам пальцами достаётся..

Unscented and doesn't irritate

Posted by australia on Dec 16, 2012

For an eye cream, I don't find it to be thick enough. It's only slightly thicker than a lotion, so for dry skin it's probably not the best. It does moisturise, but hasn't provided any spectacular results such as diminishing wrinkles so far. Quite pricey for a very small glass jar, but you only need a dab on each eye. I think I will repurchase however as I like the ingredients, which are much better than most eye creams.

Organic but not sealed

Posted by 5364926450719354456 on Mar 16, 2014

I like the ingredients and that they are largely organic. My disappointment lies in the fact that the product did not come with the mouth of the tube, sealed; which should be the case for such products particularly eye creams. It may be an Acure policy as the day cream which I purchased was also not sealed.

Seems to,help,puffiness

Posted by Reviewer3285611 on Nov 11, 2013

Puffiness under my eyes is the bane of my existence, and has been for years. I decided to try this product to see if it would help. I don't use any other eye cream and now that in 50, I wanted something made specially for the under eye area. It is moisturizing, feels good on and if I watch what I eat (less salt) I do notice a difference. I love Acure products in general, no toxins on my skin and organic! Love iHerb's prices!

Light weight and easily absorbed

Posted by HweeLing on Oct 12, 2012

Given our humid weather in Singapore, I prefer creams that are lightweight. This eye cream surprisingly is really light and its absorbed easily into the skin. I have been using it for a week or so but didnt see any improvement to my dark circles. I guess if I am sleeping late every night, I cannot expect wonders. Will continue using the product and hope for improvements.

Best eye cream

Posted by 5347846131043285084 on Jan 22, 2016

This is the first eye cream that really works..lessens the swelling around my eyes and especially after swim practice and the goggle eyes that leave my eyes puffy!

Don't know what makes the manufacture claim "you'll scream for our eye cream"

Posted by 5653457869608936137 on Feb 02, 2015

I'm 29, of course I have minor wrinkles. It moistures really well but doesn't fight the wrinkles. Good volume, will last for a long time. The producer claims that "you'll scream for our eye cream" - not my case. In my opinion it will work well for a younger skin. Won't buy it again.

So many good comments and no result, after 1 month use

Posted by Skinny on Jun 16, 2015

It's ok , but don't work , just cream for eyes I'm 27 this one may be for ladies without first wrinkles.

Acure Organics silmänympärysvoide

Posted by Finland- on Jan 07, 2016

Ihana silmänympärysvoide. Sopii hyvin herkälle iholleni. Riittoisa 30 millin putkilo ja edullinen