جميل

Posted by sadeen on Apr 21, 2016

حبيت الغسول احس بالنظافه بعده ❤️

Good

Posted by 4911822957612097469 on Apr 21, 2016

Great for skin and not dry after wash. I have combination skin and I find it useful.

Sadly Allergic

Posted by 5588932211804227098 on Apr 20, 2016

This product smells beautiful and left my skin clean and fresh but for whatever reason I got an itchy rash around my eyes. I used it twice on different occasions to be sure. The ingrediants are amazing so I am sad I will have to give it away.

Nice gentle cleanser.

Posted by 5484480302614333241 on Mar 25, 2016

I have sensitive ,oily and acne prone skin and this cleanser does not irritate my skin. I use it after i remove my makeup. I leave it on for about 1 minute to make sure all my makeup is removed and my skin is usually not super tight afterwards. It does a good job. I can see myself repurchasing.

Great cleansing gel!

Posted by 5535206892905084516 on Mar 06, 2016

Love how gentle, yet effective this cleansing gel is. Removes oil and make up, without drying skin, and has a really nice subtle smell.

Love it!

Posted by 4709250213835441397 on Feb 26, 2016

One of my favorite cleansers. I have combination skin that makes it hard to find a good cleaner that'll clean but not be too harsh. This is perfect for me.

perfect item!!

Posted by 4692184634938624387 on Feb 23, 2016

this is the best facial wash I have used in my life! leaves my skin clean and smooth, but doesn't make it dry or cleanse the natural oil! My skin looks like baby skin after using it. Highly recommended.

LOVE

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

I am always skeptical trying new products what with my skin being acne-prone, but I truly love this product. First of all, the smell is spot on (citrus is my thing). It's not overpowering at all. The cleanser itself is gentle, but it cleans very effectively and doesn't break me out, dry out, or irritate my skin at all. I would highly recommend this. It's a tad pricey for the size, but I love that it's vegan and cruelty free - will continue to buy!

A great cleanser!

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on Jan 20, 2016

This product lathers extremely well with just a small amount and cleanses nicely without drying. However, I was expecting it to smell more fruity than it does; it has a scent really similar to that of my natural insect repellent, which I don't really care for in a facial cleanser. Still haven't decided if I can get past the scent to reorder or not.

Gentle but cleanses well

Posted by 5356677145365361443 on Dec 11, 2015

Does not dry my combination skin, but cleanses very well all my makeup.