Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Acure Organics, Facial Cleanser, SuperFruit + Chlorella Growth Factor, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Another winner from Acure Organics

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Apr 23, 2013

Acure Organics has become my favourite brand of skincare, I have loved every product that I have tried. Personally, I have found that attempting to find a great, long term cleanser without any faults is near impossible. I adore the Frownies, pH-Balancing Complexion Wash but needed something a little gentler for when my skin is a little drier. Firstly, like other Acure products, the packaging is simple, fresh and modern. The packaging states that the cleanser is vegan, sulfate, cruelty, paraben, PEG, petroleum, phthalate and silicone free. So, in other words it's full of nothing but natural and healthy ingredients that are beneficial to the skin. The cleanser has a pleasant citrus scent and only a small amount is required to achieve a nice lather and remove dirt & make-up. Even though this product it targeted at normal to oily skin, my combination skin loves it and I find that it does not aggravate the dry areas of my skin. Using this in addition to the Acure scrub has greatly improved the condition of my skin.

Didn't work for me but try it, they have a good brand.

Posted by Reviewer1548470 on Jan 03, 2013

I really like Acure Organics products. They have good ingredients but the SuperFruit + Chlorella Growth Factor cleanser made my skin look bad. I developed hard bumps with dry flaky skin around them and blackheads like i've never experienced before. I'm still having problems getting rid of all the blackheads they are really small but impossible to remove. It might work for some but I can't recommend it due to the condition it left my skin in. I have normal/dry skin.

Good cleanser

Posted by 5055122310523870841 on Jul 31, 2013

I have oily/combination and very sensitive and prone skin...so it is difficult for me to find a cleanser that doesn't dries my skin. This Acure cleanser is just perfect!! I use it in the morning and in the evening after make up cleanser. It is smooth and regulats my oily/combination skin.

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

must have

Great Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Oct 22, 2011

It has great ingredients and really cleans the skin without leaving it dry. I've been using it for several months now and really enjoy it. It's made by a company with great values, using fair trade natural ingredients, that I'd gladly support! Thanks iHerb!