Acure Organics, Facial Cleansing Creme, Argan Oil + Mint, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Amazing facial cleanser.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014

Something I've been looking for for a long time. I've tried so many different facial cleansers in vain: they were just dehydrating and irritating my skin without cleansing properly. I didn't even expect that this one would be this good. This cleanser is simply amazing. It does wonders even for the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin, as well as for oily and combination skin. Unlike many other cleansers, this one is all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten, synthetic fragrance and cruelty free. Its list of ingredients is noteworthy: decyl glucoside, olivoyl PCA, sodium PCA, cetearyl glucoside and fermented sugar gently exfoliate dead skin cells, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells, unclog and tighten pores, aloe vera leaf juice, calendula and chamomile extracts and vitamin E soothe, tone and heal delicate and damaged skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, coconut, olive and argan oils and cocoa seed butter deeply moisturize, nourish and soften the skin, chlorella growth factor and fermented resveratrol extract detoxify the skin, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and collagen production, restore the skin's elasticity, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos, white horehound and echinacea stem cell cultures are powerful antioxidants brightening, revitalizing and firming the skin and preventing premature aging, sage, lavandin, lemongra ss and spearmint essential oils are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I use this facial cleanser two times a day and it does wonders for my very sensitive skin without dehydrating or irritating it: this amazing product gently cleanses my skin, evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, removes all the redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin just glows - it becomes soft, smooth, firm and radiant. So glad I discovered this rare gem and thanks to iHerb for carrying it.

The Only Cleanser I use in the Morning!

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Oct 22, 2011

I use this cleanser in the morning or times when I don't need to remove makeup. It has a minty smell and slightly tingles the skin, quite refreshing especially in the morning. I've been using it for several months and would continue to repurchase.

Cleans well, but stings near eyes

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Apr 12, 2013

The product cleanses well without drying the face. The only thing is the cream really stings if it gets near the edges of the eyelids, so it's tricky to rinse the product off. I use cotton squares to get it off. Because of the experience, I'll be switching to another product. It claims it's extra-gentle in the iherb description, but my eyes felt like someone had dropped acid in them, blinding pain. I've been using Earth Science eye makeup remover on my face now as it's effective but gentle until I find another cleansing product.

Minty, creamy cleanser. Love it!

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

Cleanses the face without leaving it dry. I much prefer this cleanser to the gel cleanser by Acure, but that one does remove makeup better. I find that a pea-sized amount is enough for my face, so the bottle does last for quite a while

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

This is a nice cleanser. Shame there's not much of it though. I soon learned to add a bit of water when applying to make it go a bit further. Non drying on the face which is nice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »