Amazing facial cleanser.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014

Something I've been looking for for a long time. I've tried so many different facial cleansers in vain: they were just dehydrating and irritating my skin without cleansing properly. I didn't even expect that this one would be this good. This cleanser is simply amazing. It does wonders even for the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin, as well as for oily and combination skin. Unlike many other cleansers, this one is all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten, synthetic fragrance and cruelty free. Its list of ingredients is noteworthy: decyl glucoside, olivoyl PCA, sodium PCA, cetearyl glucoside and fermented sugar gently exfoliate dead skin cells, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells, unclog and tighten pores, aloe vera leaf juice, calendula and chamomile extracts and vitamin E soothe, tone and heal delicate and damaged skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, coconut, olive and argan oils and cocoa seed butter deeply moisturize, nourish and soften the skin, chlorella growth factor and fermented resveratrol extract detoxify the skin, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and collagen production, restore the skin's elasticity, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos, white horehound and echinacea stem cell cultures are powerful antioxidants brightening, revitalizing and firming the skin and preventing premature aging, sage, lavandin, lemongra ss and spearmint essential oils are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I use this facial cleanser two times a day and it does wonders for my very sensitive skin without dehydrating or irritating it: this amazing product gently cleanses my skin, evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, removes all the redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin just glows - it becomes soft, smooth, firm and radiant. So glad I discovered this rare gem and thanks to iHerb for carrying it.

The Only Cleanser I use in the Morning!

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Oct 22, 2011

I use this cleanser in the morning or times when I don't need to remove makeup. It has a minty smell and slightly tingles the skin, quite refreshing especially in the morning. I've been using it for several months and would continue to repurchase.

Minty, creamy cleanser. Love it!

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

Cleanses the face without leaving it dry. I much prefer this cleanser to the gel cleanser by Acure, but that one does remove makeup better. I find that a pea-sized amount is enough for my face, so the bottle does last for quite a while

PERFECT EVERYDAY CLEANSER

Posted by 5131973398816003532 on Mar 24, 2015

I basically never leave reviews, but this product is amazing! I researched online for a good, gentle vegan cleanser and this was it! I love the smell also, super fresh! Great product for a good price. My skin tends to be dry in winter and more oily in summer. This product works year round! My new go to facial cleanser!!

Will not buy again, not right product for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Mar 27, 2014

Overall it cleans your face, and smells ok. Some wont like the smell, but I didnt have problems with it. To be honest, this is maybe a good skin care product, but for my combination acne prone skin this was just making things worse. I tried this out for over a month, and I discovered fast my skin felt dry and it caused some breakouts I normally wouldnt get. I used my normal products otherwise, just replaced this face wash with the one I usually use. Will not buy again.

Nice

Posted by nmlmxx on Mar 13, 2016

I bought this mainly because of the leaping bunny sign. It's really nice and the smell is very pleasant. (:

Gentle face wash

Posted by 5176865898957739353 on May 03, 2016

Gentle and creamy, perfect for every day use and does a good job of cleansing.

Amazing creamy cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2296163 on Feb 04, 2013

Love love love this cleanser. Perfect for winter dryness. Very creamy with a refreshing minty scent.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2932723 on Feb 27, 2016

I use the product in the AM and PM before bed. It works very well. The ingredients in the creme are great and it has helped my skin tremendously!

Great cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer2964273 on Aug 30, 2016

I love this cleanser! It's the perfect balance for my normal/dry complexion. I live in an environment with very low humidity, which can negatively impact my skin, but the cleanser does not leave my skin feeling dry or tight. It doesn't really foam up, but that's fine by me. Still cleanses well. Wonderful ingredients! The smell isn't the best, but I'm not buying it for that. It doesn't linger on your skin so it doesn't really matter to me. The cleanser does have mint in it, and you get a hint of the smell and the effect, but honestly it's not that strong. Perhaps if you have very sensitive skin you might feel it, but I have to say it's actually quite pleasant! I'm re-purchasing for sure.