Smell

Posted by 4931225122789808596 on Mar 01, 2016

Absolutely cannot stand the smell, really wanted to like this! ):

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2932723 on Feb 27, 2016

I have enjoyed using this toner and it is definitely working for my skin and complexion.

very good

Posted by 5334198525112792391 on Jan 23, 2016

skin say thank you

Best toner

Posted by 5347846131043285084 on Jan 22, 2016

Another great Acure Organics product...love it and it doesn't leave your face feeling dry as some toners will!

Acure Organics kasvovesi

Posted by Finland- on Jan 11, 2016

Ihana kasvovesi , sopii hyvin herkälle iholleni. Kätevä kun suihkautetaan suoraan kasvoille ja pyyhitään pumpulilla.

Good partner

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Dec 24, 2015

I use this after washing with the mint facial wash. It smells yucky but it feels good on my skin and leaves it clean, not stripped and tight. I'm actually getting used to the smell (natural). I bought it again for the third time.

A drink for my skin

Posted by nizzzy on Oct 27, 2015

I've been using this product for a little more than 2 weeks - still yet to see the results of switching to organic - (or rather the entire Acure Organic line) : ) The first time I used this toner, it smelled weird. The bottle gave me the impression of it having a flowery smell but it didnt smell like that at all. It smelled more like a herbal concoction! Once I got past the smell I started to really like using this toner. It felt like a drink for my skin - remember all the good smelling stuff probably isnt good for your skin!!!! I love the spray packaging as it makes it super easy to just spray this on my face without using cotton buds or pouring in on my hands (dirty!!). I usually spray 3 times over my face pat dry, then spray 3 times more and apply my acure day/night cream when my face is still wet with toner. Makes the product absorb more thoroughly!

Most natural witch hazel product on the market

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 12, 2015

I love Acure's toner! Witch hazel is one of my favorite ingredients because it's astringent and it helps fight acne, but most products either have a lot of alcohol in them, which is drying, or added preservatives. This one is the only one that's USDA Organic that I can find! In addition, the stinky witch hazel smell is offset nicely in this product by refreshing rosewater and red tea. I've repurchased several times! ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

The scent is too strong

Posted by nestoljubicasto on Jan 22, 2015

I didn't get to try out this product for too long since the scent is too strong, and it is not a good scent. I disliked the scent so much I had to order another product as soon as possible and I dreaded to use it every night.

Good!

Posted by 5041298696737752279 on Oct 09, 2014

this product works well and is almost perfect expect for its weird smell. it might just be me but its smells really gross. ive been using it with other acure products and ive noticed a huge positive change in my skin!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »