Most natural witch hazel product on the market

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 12, 2015

I love Acure's toner! Witch hazel is one of my favorite ingredients because it's astringent and it helps fight acne, but most products either have a lot of alcohol in them, which is drying, or added preservatives. This one is the only one that's USDA Organic that I can find! In addition, the stinky witch hazel smell is offset nicely in this product by refreshing rosewater and red tea. I've repurchased several times! ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

Mixed feelings

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

This one would have gotten a five star from me if it wasn't for the inconvenient, though cute, packaging. The product in itself is great, but you get such little produt for the price + it's really hard to use with you getting a lot of product there, but not there, and most of it just going out in the air. So, I kinda enjoy it, but wouldn't repurchase.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1642331 on Nov 19, 2011

Great toner for sensitive and oily/acne prone skin. Refreshing scent. Pure ingredients. Love it!

toner

Posted by Reviewer1748432 on Dec 21, 2011

Love the scent and how quickly it's absorbed.

Good stuff

Posted by atinarin on Jul 02, 2013

This is a good toner! Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed without any sticky residue.

Good!

Posted by 5041298696737752279 on Oct 09, 2014

this product works well and is almost perfect expect for its weird smell. it might just be me but its smells really gross. ive been using it with other acure products and ive noticed a huge positive change in my skin!

Acure Organics kasvovesi

Posted by Finland- on Jan 11, 2016

Ihana kasvovesi , sopii hyvin herkälle iholleni. Kätevä kun suihkautetaan suoraan kasvoille ja pyyhitään pumpulilla.

Good for oily skin

Posted by Damascena on May 25, 2013

Amazing! This product greatly reduced the amount of oil on my face. I use this by spritzing two pumps on a piece of facial cotton and then swiping it in an upwards and outwards motion. I then placed a Nexcare Acne Patch on my cystic acne and left it on overnight. Surprisingly, when I removed the Acne Patch the next day, there was very little oil on it as there usually would be an abominable amount of oily secretion on the Acne Patch. Since using this toner, my acne has also improved, albeit without any dramatic difference. The only 'negative' aspect of this product is that this product has a powerful scent which you either love or hate. (Although the smell dissipates shortly after application.)

The scent is too strong

Posted by nestoljubicasto on Jan 22, 2015

I didn't get to try out this product for too long since the scent is too strong, and it is not a good scent. I disliked the scent so much I had to order another product as soon as possible and I dreaded to use it every night.

Best toner

Posted by 5347846131043285084 on Jan 22, 2016

Another great Acure Organics product...love it and it doesn't leave your face feeling dry as some toners will!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »