Great leave-in conditioner with argan oil and stem cells.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014

Unlike other leave-in conditioners, this one detangles the hair, makes it soft, shiny and manageable without weighing it down, is suitable for all hair types, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free. It has great ingredients: naturally-derived vegetable glycerine, betaine, capric/caprylic triglycerides, sucrose laureate, d-panthenol, fermented sugar and ethyl laurel arginate condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, argan, olive and coconut oils deeply moisturize, nourish and soothe the scalp and hair, argan stem cells and ubiquinone (CoQ10) strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and keratin production, restore hair elasticity, provide body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos and vitamin E are powerful antioxidants reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, preventing hair loss and adding volume at the root, lemongra ss, French lavender, oak moss and rosemary essential oils are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents clarifying the scalp, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. Overall, it's a pretty good product.

Just OK

Posted by australia on Nov 24, 2012

This is very light, didn't find it that moisturising. Scent is lemon, but it's not a fresh citrus lemon scent unfortunately.

Good product. Overpowering scent.

Posted by Reviewer2557863 on Mar 08, 2012

This product leaves hair really shiny, soft and manageable. Unfortunately I find the scent too strong. The smell reminds me of that of natural bug repellant sprays, so it might just have a hidden dual purpose ;)

Ideal leave-in conditioner for fine hair

Posted by Reviewer2172733 on Feb 12, 2012

Leaves my hair so shiny and moisturized but doesn't weigh down my wavy fine hair. Love the scent of lemongrass which is soooo fresh but not overpowering.

Неплохо / Not bad

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 23, 2012

Неплохой кондиционер, но, к сожалению для моих тонких волос тяжеловат. Я использую буквально капельку на кончики волос, и, все равно, стоит хоть чуть-чуть переборщить - получаются неопрятные жирные сосульки. Good conditioner, but, unfortunately too weighty for my fine hair. I use just a drop on the tips of the hair, and, anyway, if using just a little too far - I obtained raunchy fatty icicles.

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 10, 2014

Well my hair is weird. Started taking Carbimazole for over active thyroid. My thick strong straight hair fell out and was replaced by thin, stretchy, incredibly frizzy, super fast growing hair. Since then I have been searching to find anything that will keep it under control. Due to the extreme frizz, I now wash my hair only twice a week. Each time I steep it in a heavy conditioner (I love Shea Butter or Glycogen ones) and wash out thoroughly. Despite this that very day (without hot air drying) my hair will be a million frizzy wisps. I do use Moroccan oil (2 - 3 times daily) to calm the wisps but it can get very greasy especially nearer the scalp. So I gave this a try. I now find it is the third piece of the puzzle but you must, must brush it through after using. I have to use it everyday and thus it is used up quickly. It has quite a strong lemonish smell but it does leave my already conditioned hair, soft and smoother although some Morroccan Oil is still needed to keep the wisps down. If you spray it on and don't brush it through, it can get a it hard or crusty feeling. So brush it through when wet and/or dry. Using everyday on top of primary conditioner, my hair is lovely and soft and the wispies are a bit better.

Allergic to an ingredient :(

Posted by Reviewer1318765 on Jun 11, 2012

I have to say that this made my longer, natural curly hair feel like silk. I broke out into rash on my arms due to Oak Moss. I looked up more info on Oak Moss and it can cause skin irritation, it's used to give scent. Sadly, I can't use this.

Great leave in conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1127095 on Mar 30, 2012

Great leave in conditioner. Great for tangles. Do not over spritz because it can weigh down your hair. I usually spray my dry ends several times and my scalp one or twice. Leaves my ends hydrated while not weighing down my volume at the scalp.

Silky, smooth hair

Posted by Reviewer2477069 on Oct 10, 2012

This works great taming my frizzy, flyaway hair after I wash it. I spray it on my wet hair and brush it through. Leaves it glossy, smooth, and easy to manage, not sticky or oily. Don't know how I lived without it! Melissa - Cordova, TN

Ge-ni-al

Posted by martine on Sep 04, 2013

Lukter sitron, og gjør det kjempeenkelt å gre ut håret etter vask.