July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Acure Organics, Line Eraser, Facial Line + Scar Therapy, Argan Oil + Starflower, 0.5 oz (15 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not a miracle line and scar eraser, but still a great product.

Posted by Leione on Apr 16, 2014

It won't make all your lines, wrinkles and scars miraculously disappear, but it really does moisturize, firm and tone the skin without irritating it or clogging pores and is great for people suffering from eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, hives, shingles and other skin conditions. It's suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin. Unlike many other balms, this one is all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten and cruelty free. The ingredients are great: beeswax and carnauba form a protective barrier on the skin while still allowing it to breathe, whereas a powerful combination of safflower, jojoba, argan, olive, borage, lavender and rose oils deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals the skin, encourages cell renewal, regulates sebum production, reduces redness and inflammation, calms itching, restores its elasticity, reduces scars and stretch marks, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, prevents dryness and dehydration and protects against premature aging. I use this serum two times a day and it works for me: it tightens pores, evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, reduces redness and inflammation, as a result, my skin looks softer, smoother, firmer and more radiant, and some of my acne scars, pigmentation spots and stretch marks have faded. Will order it again.

Moisturizes Well

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Oct 22, 2011

It moisturizes well but I haven't really noticed any improvement in my facial lines.

LOVE IT!

Posted by 4651171807485826513 on Dec 09, 2013

It diminishes the look of wrinkles. I use around the eyes and above the lip. Great product from Acure.

A nice additive to the daily skin care

Posted by 4716187527258493101 on Mar 05, 2014

I have been using Acure products for several months now and am very happy with the results of the products. I have had random acne flare ups over the last few years that have left scarring on my face and I have been wanting to try a product that would minimize those or fade them away completely so I decided to try an Acure product since the other ones have done a great job. I am really happy with this product and can honestly say my acne scars are starting to disappear. I have also applied the product on wrinkles and it works for those too! It's the last step in my skin care regimen daily after using the Acure face wash, toner, and moisturizer. The container seems small but don't be alarmed because a little goes a long way with this stuff!! I highly recommend it!

love

Posted by Reviewer2682674 on Feb 28, 2012

well it's not exactly erasing my lines, but I love this oil, so reasonable for quality ingredients and it does seem like it's fading some scars, I use it on my baby's face too. I love the whole acure organics line.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »