Not a miracle line and scar eraser, but still a great product.

Posted by Leione on Apr 16, 2014

It won't make all your lines, wrinkles and scars miraculously disappear, but it really does moisturize, firm and tone the skin without irritating it or clogging pores and is great for people suffering from eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, hives, shingles and other skin conditions. It's suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin. Unlike many other balms, this one is all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten and cruelty free. The ingredients are great: beeswax and carnauba form a protective barrier on the skin while still allowing it to breathe, whereas a powerful combination of safflower, jojoba, argan, olive, borage, lavender and rose oils deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals the skin, encourages cell renewal, regulates sebum production, reduces redness and inflammation, calms itching, restores its elasticity, reduces scars and stretch marks, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, prevents dryness and dehydration and protects against premature aging. I use this serum two times a day and it works for me: it tightens pores, evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, reduces redness and inflammation, as a result, my skin looks softer, smoother, firmer and more radiant, and some of my acne scars, pigmentation spots and stretch marks have faded. Will order it again.

love

Posted by Reviewer2682674 on Feb 28, 2012

well it's not exactly erasing my lines, but I love this oil, so reasonable for quality ingredients and it does seem like it's fading some scars, I use it on my baby's face too. I love the whole acure organics line.

Acure Organics, Line Eraser, Facial Line and Scar Therapy, Argan Oil + Starlower '5 oz (15ml)

Posted by 5223752303706777840 on May 27, 2015

Even though it is a small jar, you only need to apply the smallest amount. Doesn't exactly fill in lines but combined with one drop of Acure Marula oil as a night cream works wonders.