Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Acure Organics, Line Eraser, Facial Line + Scar Therapy, Argan Oil + Starflower, .5 oz (15 ml)

Reviews 5-star

LOVE IT!

Posted by 4651171807485826513 on Dec 09, 2013

It diminishes the look of wrinkles. I use around the eyes and above the lip. Great product from Acure.

A nice additive to the daily skin care

Posted by 4716187527258493101 on Mar 05, 2014

I have been using Acure products for several months now and am very happy with the results of the products. I have had random acne flare ups over the last few years that have left scarring on my face and I have been wanting to try a product that would minimize those or fade them away completely so I decided to try an Acure product since the other ones have done a great job. I am really happy with this product and can honestly say my acne scars are starting to disappear. I have also applied the product on wrinkles and it works for those too! It's the last step in my skin care regimen daily after using the Acure face wash, toner, and moisturizer. The container seems small but don't be alarmed because a little goes a long way with this stuff!! I highly recommend it!

Nice little addition to my nighttime routine!

Posted by 5714761215857963579 on Sep 30, 2014

This is a great little product. You need the tiniest amount and it melts into the skin quickly. My skin feels great the next morning and I have noticed a great difference in the appearance of wrinkles and acne scars. Love it and will definitely repurchase!