Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Acure Organics, Marula Oil, 1 oz (30 ml)

Marula oil: a rare gem on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Mar 20, 2014

One of the most amazing oils I've ever tried. In Africa marula oil known as the miracle oil. What makes it super to other liquid oils is that it's exceptionally high in antioxidants, pH-balanced, non-comedogenic (it's one of the very few non-comedogenic oils), suitable for all skin and hair types, doesn't form a film on the skin, clog pores, or make it look greasy, which is particularly important for people with oily, combination, or prone to acne skin. High in vitamins C, E, oleic acid, linoleic, palmitic, stearic fatty acids, and flavonoids, it deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, protects, revitalizes, regenerates, and heals the skin, reducing redness and inflammation, improving its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, preventing dryness and dehydration, evening out the skin tone, improving the complexion, protecting against premature aging, calming itching, helping get rid of acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, dermatitis, as well as many other skin and hair conditions. It also prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair. Since I started using this marula oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin has become softer and smoother, redness and inflammation is gone, my acne has cleared up, my hair is healthier, some fine lines have faded. So glad I discovered this amazing product and thanks to iHerb for carrying it.

Acure Organics, Marula Oil

Posted by Reviewer2190817 on Dec 08, 2013

I have used many products over the years including elidel for my eczema, but none of them have worked as well as this oil. I learned about the marula oil from an online search and was impressed because it's organic without steroids. I tried it and have never looked back. I use it primarily for my face and I noticed a difference within a week. My face is smoother, radiant, and I even look younger. A little goes a long way, and I use it morning and night. I also have noticed that the fine lines have diminished with no wrinkles. This cream is the boom! Great for sensitive skin, be sure to order more than one bottle as they sell out fast!

Great oil, not so good packaging

Posted by 4828015182932746451 on Mar 05, 2014

I've used my fair share of oils as skincare (argan, rose hip, emu, tamanu etc) and I love this oil. It seems to be best among others at soothing my eczema. However, I'm not too fond of the new bottle with the pump instead of the dropper. It's so much harder to control the amount that comes out. Hope Acure reads this and change it back to the old bottle! One star deducted because of the bottle, otherwise the product is great.

Marula Oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013

Very good and useful oil for the face. It does not cause irritation or acne. I am very pleased. I have combination skin.

Amazing Oil!!

Posted by 5347704650106714015 on Oct 17, 2013

Just 2 drops enough for hold face,super moisture but not oily, make my skin really good, love it!!