Fast absorption, soft and silky texture, a dream oil.

Posted by 5634480452821603414 on Apr 08, 2016

I decided to give Marula Oil a try after so many good reviews. This oil is a fantastic oil, it absorbs easy and it leaves my face feeling supple and moist. I use it at night time after I clean my face with foam soap and Witch Hazel, perfect skin every morning after that. Will buy again.

oil color is like see true, not brown as in picture.

Posted by 5071751434648696283 on Apr 07, 2016

Truth is that i not felt super effect as I expected, for combi skin, I prefer Tamanu oil ansd rosehip, those oils was better for my skin... Oil is light and easy to use, I guess i will use it more for Summer :)

Excellent For Dry Skin

Posted by 5304740134908804569 on Apr 05, 2016

As a long time user of facial oils, this one has moved to the top of my favorites. I have desert dry skin so I mix this with my retinol at night and I apply a few drops of marula oil to my cleansed face each morning. For me, this oil has helped control any redness on my checks and is one of the most moisturizing oils I have used, while still not leaving an oily residue.

Disappointing

Posted by MuneeS on Mar 13, 2016

I had high hoped for this. I have dry sensitive eczema prone skin and this gave me a rash and caused my eczema to flare up as well.

love this serum! ❤️️

Posted by Reviewer3323879 on Mar 10, 2016

I use this every morning after I wash my face - not greasy & doesn't clog my pores. It helps moisturize and even out my skin, softens the lines on my face & makes me look healthy. I follow using this with a good sunscreen for the day.

Acure Organics Marula Oil

Posted by Reviewer2278743 on Feb 29, 2016

Acure Organics Marula Oil is good and help for my sensitive skin,will buy again.

Wonderful face oil

Posted by autolycusflynn on Jan 21, 2016

After trying many types of skin care oil, I finally found marula oil! My skin is prone to breaking out, but I find this oil just hydrating enough without clogging my pores. I also find it to be pore refining. I am more than happy with this purchase! Would, and will, buy again!

my HOLY GRAIL

Posted by lunish-123 on Jan 01, 2016

this product has been reordered and I will definitely be using it routinely. it helped me ALOT with my acne scars, some of them are gone and some of them look 'faded'. my face looks more even and brighter. it nourishes the skin and treats irritated skin, LOVE it! אולי המוצר הכי חשוב בשגרת הטיפוח שלי, תרם רבות לצמצום ו'דהיית' צלקות אקנה. מתאים גם להפחתת אדמומיות או כשעור הפנים מגורה כמו אחרי טיפול או מסיכה קצת אגרסיבית. משתמשת בו מדי ערב, העור נראה אחיד יותר וגמיש. הספקתי להזמין שוב :)

Very good.

Posted by 5171002482308338893 on Dec 29, 2015

I have oily skin with some minor scars and I can use this oil during the day, which is pretty amazing. It's not a miracle maker but it helps the skin so keep soft and moisturized. I also use it in the body and I love it. After waxing makes your legs feel smooth and soft and it helps with ingrown hair. I don't think it smells good or bad, so that's not a problem. I have already used two "bottles" and I have ordered a third one.

fresh oil

Posted by 5683504656463527974 on Dec 14, 2015

I thought oil products can be greasy on my skin, but this product is not greasy at all. It gives my skin some moisture, so I don't feel dry even in winter season.