Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Acure Organics, Mineral Protection Sunscreen, SPF 30, 1 oz (28 g)

Perfect!

Posted by 5401101162928159276 on Jun 02, 2014

I feared buying physical sunscreens because I feared the possible white cast. But fear not! This sunscreen rubs in immediately and leaves NO white cast at all. There is no strong smell. It also doesn't make my face as oily as the chemical sunscreen that I used to use. Acure can do no wrong.

Unsure

Posted by wuff1es on Aug 11, 2014

I didn't take to this sunscreen. My skin can get quite oily and I found this didn't help. It has a different texture to normal sunscreens (thicker) & was a bit harder to rub into the skin. Because of this I didn't keep using it.

An excellent light, daily sunscreen

Posted by 4656158459171080424 on Nov 19, 2014

I wear this sunscreen daily in Australia, where there is a hole in the ozone layer. It rubs in fast, smooth, and non-oily, with no white cast common of physical sunscreens. And, it doesn't smell like zinc! I also have extremely sensitive skin and I love this stuff. The negatives: mine came slightly separated so I kinda have to mush it back together in my hand before I put it on my face. And the 1oz size is not big enough!!! I want a bigger bottle, think an economy-pack 4L bottle with a pump on it. That's how much I love this sunscreen.