great cream

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Nov 09, 2012

honeslty most of iherb brands call themself organic or natural, but few are USDA organic like acure if you want real results get this kind of brand they do not have fake vitamine E like 90% of other companies they do not have silicone derivates to trick you have a smooth skin their vitamin A is not syntetic (they use rose hips) syntetic vitamin A is linked with skin cancer if you use such creams and you are exposed to the sun , their ingredients are more ''pure'' and bioavailable( your skin eat these ingredients better) it comes in a bottle and thats alot better than a cream jar , you do not contaminate the cream with your fingers.

ok but not fabulous

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jun 30, 2013

first of all, let me preface by saying that i want to like this brand - i love the packaging, the genesis/mission of the company, and the super clean ingredients. to their credit, and unlike a lot of brands here at iherb who bill themselves as "paraben free" "blahblahblah-free" but cheat and sneak in tons of toxic ingredients, acure is clean enough that you could practically eat it for breakfast. and i must say that i do like their "ultra-hydrating body lotion with coq10". but i was disappointed with this face cream. it's a bit expensive for what it is, the consistency is too thick (it sort of just sits on the skin in a shea butter/waxy way), it's not emollient enough for my skin, and i'm not in love with the lavender scent, as light and as lovely as it is (i just prefer unscented face creams as i find them irritating to my sensitive skin and they also sometimes clash with my perfume). i only bought this because the olivevitale coq10 night cream has been maddeningly out of stock for MONTHS now... and i lovelovelove that cream... so on a lark i thought i'd try this.... but i will not buy this again. i'll use the rest of the tube by mixing with a little jojoba oil.... and wait for olivevitale to restock...

Great ingredients

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Although I was hoping for a heavier product, this is a pleasant night cream. It goes on easily and soaks in, and it doesn't feel like you are wearing a mask after application. I have never seen a skin care line with such natural ingredient lists and that is why I plan to continue using and trying all Acure Organics line. To date I have only tried the Skin brightening scrub which gives excellent results from 2-3 times per week use. I see and feel a real difference in my skin from the Acure Organics line. For the price I think that it is very reasonable given the ingredients. Your skin is your biggest organ and absorbs almost all of what is applied to it, so why would you put anything artificial/synthetic on to your skin? Also, I have sensitive skin to fragrances, but there is nothing here to irritate. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Wow effect!

Posted by JEJ446 on Apr 12, 2013

I don't see often the Wow effect using organic skin care. Usually it takes time to build the results. But! This cream gives you immediate and ultimate Wow effect! I just put it on my face and feel sorry to go to bed, because I look like cover girl who's going out! List of ingredients is wonderful. By all means, it's a perfection in a bottle! Я не так уж часто вижу Вау эффект от органической косметики, обычно для появления каких-то результатов нужно время. Но этот крем бесподобен, Вау эффект виден сразу! Просто наносишь его на лицо и жалко идти спать, потому что внезапно выглядишь как фотомодель при параде. Состав у крема отменный. Вообще, это чистое совершенство в красивой бутылочке!!

Acure Organics, Night Cream, Argan Stem Cell

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

This is my first tasting of Acure cream line. I've bought this one, day cream and under eye cream. So, my impression after using them is: very good natural ingredients, day cream is a bit lighter in texture. Night cream has rich texture and good but as i have combo-to-oily skin i guess it is more sutable for drier skin. Though this cream is also good and contains argan oil! Under eye cream absorbs well and quickly. It is light and pleasant. That's it:) Это моё первое тестирование линейки кремов от Acure. В целом, всё понравилось. Ночной крем с аргановым маслом немного плотноват для комби-кожи. Но состав шикарный! Также как и у других кремов этой марки. Крем под глаза быстро и хорошо впитывается. Дневной также подошёл. Некоторые недовольны тубой - туба нормальная. Она намного лучше и герметичней, чем например бальзамная упаковка - баночка с откручивающейся крышкой, откуда бальзам пальцами достаётся..

Very good

Posted by 4826195535211278493 on Feb 09, 2013

I like this night cream. It definites helps my skin renew overnight and it has not given me breakouts or red areas. I have combination skin that gets dry patches. In the morning, I do occasionally have dry areas. Not sure if I'll purchase this again especially during the winter months when I need something thick.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3228767 on Apr 02, 2013

I love this night cream and it works perfectly with my super sensitive and dry skin. It would have been a 5 star rating if the cream would have been "richer" because my skin gets super dry during the winter. But it'll be perfect for the rest of the year. I love every product I've tested from Acure- it's probably my new favourite brand.

Good, but not on my eyes

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

It goes on well and feels good but stings my eyes, so I avoid the eye area with it.

half and half

Posted by Reviewer2097641 on Nov 18, 2013

using it in summer, will be nice. but it is too light in winter.

Flaky Skin

Posted by Reviewer2282834 on Jan 08, 2013

After a couple of days I've noticed that my skin gets really flaky in the morning. I want to like the cream, but I don't know...