AMAZING! :)

Posted by 4908160818287716370 on Apr 24, 2016

i have absolutely become hooked to acure organics products. this Night Cream is wonderful, such a wide variety of natural ingredients that are beneficial to your skin. smells great, like lavender. my face looks & feels great. ive been using it religiously every night& am starting to notice my face feels firmer & its even helping clear up my acne prone skin! will definitely be repurchasing when i run out. :) :) a little goes a long way. my face just soaks this up!

ACURE

Posted by 5139040952224217446 on Apr 07, 2016

It is a nice cream to use and lasts quite a long time. However I still have no news about the last order I made just before Easter for COLLAGEN. Do you have any news please? Thank you.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2932723 on Feb 27, 2016

I have used Acure Organics for about a year. The products have really worked for my skin type. I love them!!

Gloria

Posted by 4840780939045008470 on Dec 13, 2015

Nice and soothing for the evening.

lovely

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Nov 05, 2015

smells heavenly - a bit of lavender perhaps - helps relax you for bed - the cream is a nice thicker consistency (not oily) and is great for moisturising overnight (great for winter)

Smells amazing but not moisturizing enough

Posted by nizzzy on Oct 27, 2015

I've been using this for a little over 2 weeks now along with the entire acure organics line. I'm still yet to see the impacts of switching to organic skincare :P. I love the smell of this night cream, it's relaxing and soothing but I feel it isn't moisturizing enough. My face often feels stretched even after applying a generous amount of product. I'd say if you buy this cream and have relatively dry skin, do use it along with the facial oils to get enough moisture. I'm used to using gels and avoid creams as I find creams too heavy for the face and feels sticky afterwards. This product though absorbs very well and leaves my face feeling fresh and light! Consistency is paste like but no worry it absorbs in no time.

The cream is good

Posted by 5544781310944890104 on Sep 20, 2015

I think its work very good I Put in the evening and in the morning the skin looks pretty solid and content with natural ingredients i like

Efecto mate

Posted by 5093554416413513533 on Jul 27, 2015

Lo decepcionante de esta crema es que deja acabado mate.. y a mi me gusta que deje un acabado untuoso, confortable y jugoso. Hidrata mucho pero enseguida se fija a la piel dejándola completamente mate y no me gusta.. lo único que noto es una piel muy hidratada pero en el mal sentido; me agobia.

ดี

Posted by 5395232600637761398 on May 23, 2015

กลิ่นแรง

Noce

Posted by Reviewer2936204 on May 20, 2015

Gorgeous cream but Lavender smell is quite strong