Nice Cream; Purity Questionable

Posted by priyanka on Dec 18, 2012

Pros: easily absorbed in 10 seconds, leaving a fresh matte finish. Cons: pump bottle now a tube; 'Organic' ingredients have no certification to back up claim; product seems adulterated -- with those ingredients (which read really well) i'm confused as to how a pure white cream is achieved. With the deep red berries and chlorella, the cream should be a pinkish-grey, at least. If they're using extracts or oils of ingredients, they need to be listed as such for full disclosure ... If you're a purist, this product may not be for you. Personally, I prefer Argan Oil with essential oils of frankincense, seabuckthorn, cape chamomile, rosemary linalool, lavender, cinnamon bark and lemon mixed in. I purchase these only from livinglibations.com who supply the best, organic essential oils (i have no affiliation with them besides being a regular customer). I buy the Acure Argan Oil from iHeb.

Half In Half Out

Posted by shopzilla on Feb 03, 2016

I love Acure as it is one of a handful of truly clean skincare companies with enough honesty and integrity to not dupe customers. Many skincare companies (take a closer look around iHerb) that tout their products as "natural" include ingredients such as propylene glycol (disguised as "corn derived" propanediol), parabens (disguised as Japanese Honeysuckle extract) or sodium lauryl sulfate (disguised as "coconut derived" sodium coco sulfate). Acure, as far as I can see, does not engage in such shenanigans and for this reason alone, I would support them and what they are trying to achieve. That said, I am in two minds about this particular product. It has the beautifully clean formula all Acure products do and is jampacked with skin nourishing ingredients, but this does not feel good on my skin. It lacks "slip" and dries up rather quickly while applying but turns my T-zone oily a couple of hours after application. For about 30 minutes after applying, my skin feels strangely tight and for about an hour or so, my face will be sweating uncomfortably unless I'm facing a fan or in an air conditioned room. I have not been using this long enough to comment on its wrinkle reducing ability. What I do love is that it gives my face a healthy glow and has not made me break out after 3 weeks of daily use. Not sure if I'll buy this again. I'll keep using this and maybe update this review when I've finished the entire tube. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and click on my username to read more reviews. Thank you and happy shopping :)

Best face stuff!

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Oct 18, 2012

Because it is organic it is the best so far. I do not care about wrinkles because that is a natural thing, however...health of the skin IS important! Organic is safe AND MUCH more effective! Results seen within a few days!!!!

Really liked this

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I am a fan of Acure Organics products. I wouldn't call it 'Radical Age Reversal' but pretty much all beauty brands are prone to exaggeration. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and is just a decent moisturizer without all the toxic rubbish in.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

good

Posted by Reviewer3362590 on Sep 06, 2012

nice, very dry when goes on and doesnt smell that great

My perfect night cream

Posted by Reviewer2067416 on Sep 06, 2011

Love it! Great that it comes in a pump bottle, just 1 pump is enough for my whole face. Nice texture & smells great too. Also small enough to bring along for travel. Can't wait to try the rest of the products.

Radical lotion

Posted by Reviewer1748432 on Nov 14, 2011

The product is wonderful. Soaks right in and does NOT leave you feeling greasy or dry. The best face cream I have used!

I'm hooked

Posted by Reviewer3310272 on Dec 29, 2011

works on my sensitive skin and really has improved clarity and texture with no irritation

good and organic!