質感細膩的乳液

Posted by 5127068625862237792 on Mar 17, 2016

我剛開始有點搞錯,以為是厚重的晚霜,後來重看說明,算是清爽的抗老乳液,保濕度不高。質地非常的細膩,塗抹後不泛油光,我使用方式是先上油,再抹這個乳液,皮膚會變得很細緻。

Half In Half Out

Posted by shopzilla on Feb 03, 2016

I love Acure as it is one of a handful of truly clean skincare companies with enough honesty and integrity to not dupe customers. Many skincare companies (take a closer look around iHerb) that tout their products as "natural" include ingredients such as propylene glycol (disguised as "corn derived" propanediol), parabens (disguised as Japanese Honeysuckle extract) or sodium lauryl sulfate (disguised as "coconut derived" sodium coco sulfate). Acure, as far as I can see, does not engage in such shenanigans and for this reason alone, I would support them and what they are trying to achieve. That said, I am in two minds about this particular product. It has the beautifully clean formula all Acure products do and is jampacked with skin nourishing ingredients, but this does not feel good on my skin. It lacks "slip" and dries up rather quickly while applying but turns my T-zone oily a couple of hours after application. For about 30 minutes after applying, my skin feels strangely tight and for about an hour or so, my face will be sweating uncomfortably unless I'm facing a fan or in an air conditioned room. I have not been using this long enough to comment on its wrinkle reducing ability. What I do love is that it gives my face a healthy glow and has not made me break out after 3 weeks of daily use. Not sure if I'll buy this again. I'll keep using this and maybe update this review when I've finished the entire tube. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and click on my username to read more reviews. Thank you and happy shopping :)

Good product

Posted by 5347846131043285084 on Jan 22, 2016

I like this and mix it with the sensitive facial cream to apply to my face...

Makes face fresh

Posted by Reviewer1986890 on Dec 12, 2015

Ordered it for my mom. She is 50, has oily skin and uses it as night cream. It makes her face very fresh in the morning and does not leave greasy touch on it. Right after you have applied cream on your face, you feel like the skin is too oily, but it absorbs very quickly. My mom asked me to order this cream one more time! She really likes it.

muito bom

Posted by 5606354485289863184 on Oct 06, 2014

Ainda não usei ele o suficiente para dizer, usei algumas vezes. A textura é mais líquida e o perfume é suave de erva-doce , uma delícia. Hidrata na hora e dá uma sensação de frescor. .

nice

Posted by Reviewer2405871 on Apr 05, 2014

recommend by friend

Nice Cream; Purity Questionable

Posted by priyanka on Dec 18, 2012

Pros: easily absorbed in 10 seconds, leaving a fresh matte finish. Cons: pump bottle now a tube; 'Organic' ingredients have no certification to back up claim; product seems adulterated -- with those ingredients (which read really well) i'm confused as to how a pure white cream is achieved. With the deep red berries and chlorella, the cream should be a pinkish-grey, at least. If they're using extracts or oils of ingredients, they need to be listed as such for full disclosure ... If you're a purist, this product may not be for you. Personally, I prefer Argan Oil with essential oils of frankincense, seabuckthorn, cape chamomile, rosemary linalool, lavender, cinnamon bark and lemon mixed in. I purchase these only from livinglibations.com who supply the best, organic essential oils (i have no affiliation with them besides being a regular customer). I buy the Acure Argan Oil from iHeb.

good and organic!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Oct 27, 2012

good and organic!

Best face stuff!

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Oct 18, 2012

Because it is organic it is the best so far. I do not care about wrinkles because that is a natural thing, however...health of the skin IS important! Organic is safe AND MUCH more effective! Results seen within a few days!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012