Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Acure Organics, Seriously Firming Facial Serum, 1 oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

great cream

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Nov 09, 2012

honeslty most of iherb brands call themself organic or natural, but few are USDA organic like acure if you want real results get this kind of brand they do not have fake vitamine E like 90% of other companies they do not have silicone derivates to trick you have a smooth skin their vitamin A is not syntetic (they use rose hips) syntetic vitamin A is linked with skin cancer if you use such creams and you are exposed to the sun , their ingredients are more ''pure'' and bioavailable( your skin eat these ingredients better) it comes in a bottle and thats alot better than a cream jar , you do not contaminate the cream with your fingers.

Great firming facial serum.

Posted by Leione on Apr 16, 2014

It really does tone and firm my skin without irritating it or clogging my pores. It's suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin. Unlike many other serums, this one is all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten and cruelty free. The ingredients are great: a powerful combination of safflower, sesame and pumpkin seed, borage, argan, sweet orange, cranberry seed, lavender, olive and rosemary oils deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals the skin, encourages cell renewal, regulates sebum production, reduces redness and inflammation, calms itching, restores its elasticity, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, prevents dryness and dehydration and protects against premature aging. I use this serum two times a day and it works for my dry and damaged skin: it tightens pores, evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, reduces redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin glows - it looks softer, smoother, firmer and more radiant. Glad I discovered this product.

Seriously the best Serum

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Nov 02, 2011

This is the best serum on Iherb as I have tried them all. I am 46 with really dry sensitive skin and this is excellent from day one (anything with hyalauronic dries my skin out).My skin is soft and the lines have softened.

Happy with purchase

Posted by Reviewer1199443 on Nov 14, 2011

I am impressed with this natural serum, as it works extremely well, even better than some high end products that can be found at department stores. I will definitely be buying this again.

Fantastic serum - lovely smell and texture

Posted by 5590075038827856278 on Aug 07, 2013

I love this serum - I keep buying and using it because of the lovely smell and texture. It is a blend of organic oils, it's great for dry skin and I believe it reduces the fine lines on my skin. I like that it comes in a small bottle with pump, so very hygienic. Highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »