Takes time to see

Posted by 5702947269015155392 on Aug 29, 2015

Very fast shipping. Just use several times, not see the results yet. Nice mild scent of sweet orange, although I like lavender more. A bit thick in testure and difficult to spread. It takes longer time to absorb than rose hip oil.

Great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Oct 11, 2014

I haven't used this long enough to make a really informed decision but if you need a serious wrinkle smoother I don't know that this would be that effective as I didn't see any immediate (within a week) results.

油油的

Posted by 4705866877952953082 on Jan 08, 2015

没有什么味道,开关设计确实很合理。比什么娇韵诗的好多了,那个很容易漏。 就是希望能有淡斑效果。 这个价格真的是很良心。

:-)

Posted by 5580267851204396658 on Mar 28, 2014

great smell but a bit oily for my skin. i dont think i'll buy it again...

greaseball

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 03, 2015

I used it as instructed : over my moisturizer. And as expected, my face stayed greasy the whole night. It is impossible to use this during the day. But I do like how 'green' and natural and respectful this pdt is , of our environment. And I sleep in a drying air-conditioned room. Hence the 3 stars.

excellent

Posted by 4760260459576979878 on Jul 12, 2015

very fast shipping to Singapore, and the items were very well packed, used this , and i love it, also love the scent, and it makes my skin so soft, will definetely buy again when its finished, great product and price, thanks so much

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer1285636 on Sep 12, 2014

This is a nice enough product but very rich and oily for daytime. I use it at night for extra moisturizing. It is good value for the price but I think I would prefer to pay more and have more essential oils in the blend.

Good.

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Dec 20, 2015

My skin tends to break out easily when using the wrong product. This serum does not cause any breakouts on my (dry/combination) skin. However, I also didn't notice firming effects either. Maybe it's too early to tell, since I'm only about 1/4 through the bottle.

Efficace

Posted by 4769119849298034016 on Nov 05, 2013

Odeur agréable! Il hydrate bien et la peau est réellement lissée

A little goes a long way

Posted by 5556929142005935791 on Sep 22, 2016

Although the product description says firming serum the bottle says brightening....and the product does just that. A little goes a long way. My skin is glowing and is so smooth and soft. So happy with this product.