July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Acure Organics, Shampoo, Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Another winner from Acure Organics

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Apr 23, 2013

I have been using the Acure Organics hair and skin care products for quite some time now. The Brightening scrub is absolutely amazing. I purchased the Lemongrass shampoo as it is designed to clarify and I unfortunately have oily roots mixed with dry ends due to colouring. The smell is very fresh and natural and unlike many organic or natural shampoo's, you don't need an excess amount of product to produce a lather. It does leave hair very clean and I do find that I need to follow-up with a conditioner due to my damaged ends. The matching Lemongrass conditioner, while lovely is not nourishing enough for my hair so I utilise the Moroccan Argan conditioner on my mid lengths to ends which is designed for dry hair .

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

I like it very much

Not for me

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jan 15, 2013

Sadly this shampoo didn't work with my hair. I have absolutely normal hair, and with this shampoo it gets greasy, flat and heavy within a day or two, whilst normally it keeps clean for at least 3 days. No idea why. Will be going back to Burt's Bees shampoo. Fresh smell. Til dere norske minner lukten litt om Möllers Tran Sitron.

A good shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2023372 on Jan 21, 2012

I liked this shampoo! Smell nice. Foams well. Sulfate free. Hair soft and shiny!

Cleanses well without drying hair and scalp

Posted by Reviewer2172733 on Feb 12, 2012

Smells just like fresh lemongrass but not overpowering.I've used several sulfate free shampoos but this one is the best.