Acure Organics, Shampoo, Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Another winner from Acure Organics

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Apr 23, 2013

I have been using the Acure Organics hair and skin care products for quite some time now. The Brightening scrub is absolutely amazing. I purchased the Lemongrass shampoo as it is designed to clarify and I unfortunately have oily roots mixed with dry ends due to colouring. The smell is very fresh and natural and unlike many organic or natural shampoo's, you don't need an excess amount of product to produce a lather. It does leave hair very clean and I do find that I need to follow-up with a conditioner due to my damaged ends. The matching Lemongrass conditioner, while lovely is not nourishing enough for my hair so I utilise the Moroccan Argan conditioner on my mid lengths to ends which is designed for dry hair .

Not for me

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jan 15, 2013

Sadly this shampoo didn't work with my hair. I have absolutely normal hair, and with this shampoo it gets greasy, flat and heavy within a day or two, whilst normally it keeps clean for at least 3 days. No idea why. Will be going back to Burt's Bees shampoo. Fresh smell. Til dere norske minner lukten litt om Möllers Tran Sitron.

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

I like it very much

Amazing invigorating shampoo for all hair hypes.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014

One of the best shampoos ever. I've tried so many different shampoos, but they were drying and irritating my sensitive scalp and leaving my hair dull and lifeless. But this one is different. It's suitable for all hair types, all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free, and unlike other natural shampoos, it lathers well, gently cleanses my hair without dehydrating or irritating my scalp and leaves my hair clean, soft, shiny and manageable. The list of its ingredients is pretty impressive: coconut-derived sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoyl glutamate gently cleanse the hair and scalp, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells without stripping the scalp's protective layer, naturally-derived betaine, cocoglucosides hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium levulinate and guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, aloe vera leaf juice soothes, tones and heals the scalp, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, argan and avocado oils, argan stem cells and ubiquinone (CoQ10) deeply moisturize and nourish the scalp, strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and keratin production, restore hair elasticity, provide body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate and rooibos are powerful antioxidants reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, preventing hair loss and adding volume at the root, lemongra ss, lavender, oak moss and rosemary essential oils are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents clarifying the scalp, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I've been using this product for two weeks and I'm impressed by the results: my scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky and my hair is no longer dull and lifeless - it's soft, shiny and healthy. So glad I discovered this amazing shampoo.

not for me

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Nov 28, 2012

I have fine thin hair, slightly dry ends. This shampoo smells nice and the fragrance is not over powering but the shampoo tangled my hair and I have to use conditional. I encounter more hair loss after using this shampoo although I am very gentle when shampooing my hair. This is just not for me.