Great cleanser shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2498510 on Mar 14, 2016

It does the job required without any nasty additives, with the added benefit of a delightful smell (which my hubby also likes! Bonus!). A "staple" in our shower.

Cap is difficult to open.

Posted by 5033594838694084837 on Dec 12, 2015

Cap is hard to open, also has a strange smell after a while.

Nice everyday shampoo

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on Oct 06, 2015

I decided to try this after falling in love with a different flavor from the same brand - Argan nut. But this one is less of a star. It's not very soapy and the smell is not my favorite. Yet I love that it is natural. Probably would be better for daily use (I wash my hair every 2-3 days)

The tangerine scent smells better, but this is very nice!

Posted by 5078511207561755861 on Sep 02, 2015

I trust Acure products. I LOVE their lotions with probiotics! My favorite! This shampoo is fine. I prefer the scented organics of Desert Essence but like the Argan & Stem Cell in this brand.

Good product, horrible plastic tube packaging

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Jun 21, 2015

I like all the Acure Organic shampoos I've tried so far, this one included. Tend to be gentler on the scalp. But I seriously dislike the tube packaging. It's not just the fact the product only fill up to 60%- 70% of the tube volume. It's not just the annoying need to fumble with the hard-to-close tube lid after you squeeze out your shampoo/ conditioner in the shower. It's not even the upside down cap's tendency to retain splashed water. Or that the retained water + conditioner is a recipe for mold breeding if you don't use it up fast enough... It's the CHEAP PLASTIC - which breaks and tear easily if your bathroom has temperature change/ heater, or dry/wet cycle. Sounds like most bathrooms right? Yep. So if you don't use it up fast enough eventually the tube would suddenly tear when you squeeze it. So far I had 2 Acure Organic shampoo and conditioner tearing incidents. This means transfering the leftover to tiny bottles or throwing it away. I use the AO scrub too also packaged in the horrible tube, but because it's not exposed to water slashing, and probably because I use/squeeze it only twice a week, the tube is still intact. This is not the first nor the last customers complain about the tube packaging. I will stop buying AO tube shampoo/ conditioners and stick to the bottled one from now on until there's a change. 5 star for product quality, minus 2 stars for inconsiderate packaging.

good for first usage

Posted by 5139258970845789570 on Jun 04, 2015

after my first use my hair was soft with great volume and i was very impressed! the best my hair ever, ever looked. however after subsequent usage it became too soft for my liking and limp. when used with the conditioner, my hair was quite gummy when drying it.. sad to say because it seems to work for everyone else :(

good

Posted by 5496433813648880367 on May 14, 2015

good

don't expect good smell, but oganic.

Posted by 5316707683954983518 on Apr 08, 2015

it is much better with conditioner.

Very concentrated

Posted by 4805000536409590091 on Feb 27, 2015

Like that it's very concentrated, a little goes a long way. Smells nice, gentle on the scalp!

Too oily causes hair loss!

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 05, 2015

It lathers well and has a clean scent. Good ingredients and great aroma of essential oil but it's too oily and caused hair loss! I regretted using it.