Acure Organics, Shampoo, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not really..

Posted by Reviewer1901186 From Ireland on Jan 10, 2013

I had high excpectations for this shampoo after reading all wonderful comments here. I have dry hair, a bit frizzy, so I excpected this shampoo to make them a bit more glossy. Unfortunatelly, my hair looks so unhealthy after washing, so I stopped using it. Would not recommend it for dry, frizzy and long hair.

Smells Great!

Posted by Reviewer1332631 From Ohio on Feb 01, 2013

I love the way this shampoo smells and it doesn't strip all the oils out of my hair, which is great on one hand, not so great on the other. My hair still looks and feels greasy after I wash it. Now I have to wash my hair every day instead of every other day.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5388549676077478552 on May 19, 2013

Sadly this shampoo and conditioner did not work for my hair. I have curly 3c hair and I've been using the products for a month and it actually gave me dandruff and kept my scalp itchy. I love the ingredients and the smell, but it just didn't work for me. I finally just gave it to my mother and she had the same result. Also the conditioner didn't leave my hair smooth as I wanted, had a hard time running a comb through my hair.

no es para mi

Posted by 5309071680195813602 on Dec 10, 2013

Es un champú transparente, de un olor muy agradable y que no hace demasiada espuma. No me ha gustado porque no me deja el pelo limpio en profundidad, veo residuos después del lavado que con otros productos no me quedan. Además he notado picores y he tenido un brote de caspa después de utilizarlo un par de semanas. No digo que sea un mal producto, pero no sirve para mi, supongo que alguno de sus componentes no me va bien. No lo recomendaría para personas con el cuero cabelludo sensible o que hayan tendido problemas de dermatitis o caspa anteriormente.

Normalito

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Feb 19, 2014

Es un champú con buenos ingredientes y respetuoso con el cuero cabelludo pero me deja el pelo muy seco. Imprescindible acondicionador posterior.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »