Not really..

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Jan 10, 2013

I had high excpectations for this shampoo after reading all wonderful comments here. I have dry hair, a bit frizzy, so I excpected this shampoo to make them a bit more glossy. Unfortunatelly, my hair looks so unhealthy after washing, so I stopped using it. Would not recommend it for dry, frizzy and long hair.

Smells Great!

Posted by Reviewer1332631 on Feb 01, 2013

I love the way this shampoo smells and it doesn't strip all the oils out of my hair, which is great on one hand, not so great on the other. My hair still looks and feels greasy after I wash it. Now I have to wash my hair every day instead of every other day.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5388549676077478552 on May 19, 2013

Sadly this shampoo and conditioner did not work for my hair. I have curly 3c hair and I've been using the products for a month and it actually gave me dandruff and kept my scalp itchy. I love the ingredients and the smell, but it just didn't work for me. I finally just gave it to my mother and she had the same result. Also the conditioner didn't leave my hair smooth as I wanted, had a hard time running a comb through my hair.

Not suitable for my hair

Posted by 4805340471757494188 on Apr 01, 2014

I loved the smell of this shampoo, however unfortunately it made my hair oily & limp. It seems better on my partner's hair, but his hair is quite short and is usually drier than mine.

Olor horrible

Posted by 4657065560106783245 on Apr 12, 2014

La verdad es que me olia tan mal este champu que ni siquiera lleguè a apreciar los buenos o malos efectos que me podia hacer en el pelo. Insoportable. Uso varios productos de esta marca en mi rutina diaria de limpieza o desmaquillado y son para mi basicos, pero es que este champu huele fatal. Una pena

Okay

Posted by Merinee on Oct 14, 2014

It's okay, but I'm not too impressed. EDIT: I had to quit using this shampoo because my hair was getting suddenly so oily. After I stopped using it, my hair got so much better. Unfortunately, this shampoo doesn't do it for me.

not so good

Posted by LovelyHoney on Sep 26, 2014

I bought this shampoo because of great reviews, I have dry, curly hair so i figured it would be perfect. It was good in the beggining, but later on my hair became uncontrollable, both shampoo and conditioner from the same line weighted it down, hair had no normal shape. And the smell is just weird, like glue. Couldn't wait to finish the bottle!

Didn't live up to expectations

Posted by 4623562438635567661 on Mar 23, 2015

After 3 weeks of using this I have concluded that after each wash my hair feels amazing however the next day my hair is oily. I have to wash my hair every second day (and thats pushing it) due to the oily build up from this shampoo and conditioner. Usually I can go three days between washes. I have noticed a lot more hair loss than usual too. I will finish the bottle but won't be buying again.

Not for me

Posted by 5359310870064199440 on Aug 03, 2016

I wanted to like this shampoo as it is natural and had great reviews. Even though it seems to clean my hair, it leaves my scalp feeling very itchy. I have never had that result from a shampoo, ever. I am not sure what ingredient is causing the problem but it isn't working for me.

no es para mi

Posted by 5309071680195813602 on Dec 10, 2013

Es un champú transparente, de un olor muy agradable y que no hace demasiada espuma. No me ha gustado porque no me deja el pelo limpio en profundidad, veo residuos después del lavado que con otros productos no me quedan. Además he notado picores y he tenido un brote de caspa después de utilizarlo un par de semanas. No digo que sea un mal producto, pero no sirve para mi, supongo que alguno de sus componentes no me va bien. No lo recomendaría para personas con el cuero cabelludo sensible o que hayan tendido problemas de dermatitis o caspa anteriormente.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »