お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Acure Organics, Shampoo, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not really..

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Jan 10, 2013

I had high excpectations for this shampoo after reading all wonderful comments here. I have dry hair, a bit frizzy, so I excpected this shampoo to make them a bit more glossy. Unfortunatelly, my hair looks so unhealthy after washing, so I stopped using it. Would not recommend it for dry, frizzy and long hair.

Smells Great!

Posted by Reviewer1332631 on Feb 01, 2013

I love the way this shampoo smells and it doesn't strip all the oils out of my hair, which is great on one hand, not so great on the other. My hair still looks and feels greasy after I wash it. Now I have to wash my hair every day instead of every other day.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5388549676077478552 on May 19, 2013

Sadly this shampoo and conditioner did not work for my hair. I have curly 3c hair and I've been using the products for a month and it actually gave me dandruff and kept my scalp itchy. I love the ingredients and the smell, but it just didn't work for me. I finally just gave it to my mother and she had the same result. Also the conditioner didn't leave my hair smooth as I wanted, had a hard time running a comb through my hair.

Not suitable for my hair

Posted by 4805340471757494188 on Apr 01, 2014

I loved the smell of this shampoo, however unfortunately it made my hair oily & limp. It seems better on my partner's hair, but his hair is quite short and is usually drier than mine.

Olor horrible

Posted by 4657065560106783245 on Apr 12, 2014

La verdad es que me olia tan mal este champu que ni siquiera lleguè a apreciar los buenos o malos efectos que me podia hacer en el pelo. Insoportable. Uso varios productos de esta marca en mi rutina diaria de limpieza o desmaquillado y son para mi basicos, pero es que este champu huele fatal. Una pena

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »