Too rich for my hair

Posted by 5542150041687866513 on May 27, 2014

i have been really very frustrated with this shampoo and gave it a lot of chances. Everytime I used it the middle part of my hair was sticky and greasy while the roots and ends were soft and shiny. It never happened before. I thought for a while I was not rinsing properly but I have tried several times afterwards and rinsed my hair for a very long time and it would be the same. It is really strange and I really wanted to love this shampoo after so many excellent reviews !! I have now given it to my sister who has fine but dr/damaged hair and she loves it. Maybe too rich for my hair, what a shame ! Smell is lovely but the tube cap gets water in which is a bit annoying sometimes but it only a small negative point :)

Average

Posted by PurpleFlower on Dec 25, 2014

Finished the whole bottle but does not suit me. But it has good rating from ewg (measure level of toxicity). Seem to by oily but hair still get entangled. Click on my username to see my review on other product

makes my hair too heavy

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Jul 19, 2015

This is too much for my hair and does nothing for it. Pro is that the hazard is 1 at skindeep but that doenst mean I will put up with bad hair ;-)

OK

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 17, 2012

My sister like this, but she didn't liked that the hair felt hard to brush after usage. Then after she used this and the shampoo. Will probably not buy again, even it got good ingredients. She will continue using these until theire empty.

Should mention smell

Posted by insynergy on Aug 01, 2013

Haven't used this and probably won't... can't stand the smell of almond and this is what it smells of. No mention of this in the description or I would not have bought it. Will probably give it to someone else. Shame. I hope the rest of their range does not smell like this.

Good

Posted by helenha on Aug 12, 2013

Interesting smell (bitter almond), leaves hair quite smooth, but in longer hair can only be used with conditioner.

bien mais...

Posted by 5584689583006194296 on Aug 20, 2013

Je vous conseille de prendre l'après shampoing avec, car je trouve qu'il rend les cheveux un peu secs

no es mal champú pero no noto nada especial

Posted by 5555194089742515923 on Aug 23, 2013

Es un champú con un color riquísimo, huele a piruleta de cereza igual que el acondicionador. Así como el acondicionador me va muy bien, no he notado mucha hidratación o cambios positivos en mi pelo, no me lo deja mal pero tampoco me ayuda con la sequedad de la puntas. Tengo el pelo graso en la raiz y seco en las puntas y no me engrasa el pelo.

I think this shampoo is too stripping

Posted by 5444868756922704466 on Nov 13, 2013

So I have the conditioner and bought the shampoo thinking it would be a good match. I feel like this shampoo strips my hair and makes it limp. I have almost shoulder length, very fine (but lots of it) hair. I only wash my hair every other day. If I were to use this shampoo every day, I would have to toss it away.

Nice