Acure Organics, Shampoo, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Amazing shampoo with a powerful blend of argan, olive, sea buckthorn and pumpkin seed oils.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014

One of the best shampoos for dry, damaged, dull and lifeless hair. I've tried so many different shampoos, but they were drying and irritating my sensitive scalp and leaving my hair dull and lifeless. But this one is simply amazing. It's all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free, and unlike other natural shampoos, it lathers well, gently cleanses my hair without drying or irritating my scalp and leaves my hair clean, soft, shiny and manageable. The list of its ingredients is pretty impressive: coconut-derived sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoyl glutamate gently cleanse the scalp and hair, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells without stripping the scalp's protective layer, naturally-derived betaine, cocoglucosides hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium levulinate and guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, aloe vera leaf juice soothes, tones and heals the scalp, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, a powerful blend of argan, olive, sea buckthorn and pumpkin seed oils, argan stem cells, ubiquinone (CoQ10) and almond extract deeply moisturizes and nourishes the scalp, repairs dry and damaged hair, protects it at the cellular level, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and keratin production, restores hair elasticity, provides body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate and rooibos are powerful antioxidants stimulating hair growth and preventing hair loss, sunflower-derived glycerophosphoinositol lysine and ca ssia bark essential oil are strong anti-dandruff, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, adding volume at the root, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I've been using this product for two weeks and I'm impressed by the results: my scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky and my hair is no longer dull, damaged and lifeless - it's soft, shiny and healthy. So glad I discovered this amazing shampoo.

One of the best ever!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

I have long blond dry hair and sensitive scalp. This shampoo together with the same conditioner are awesome! Moisturizes very well, hair are shiny and soft. Highly recommended!

Love the label.

Posted by Reviewer2462814 on Apr 02, 2012

Residue: no, cleanses very well. Lather: rich lather, totally enjoyable. Moisture: cannot do without hair conditioner or Dr. Bronner's coconut hair creme, I've dry hair. Scent: smells exactly like sweet or bitter almond (aka Chinese almond), I dislike it because I prefer floral scent. I've added 100% pure essential oils below to the shampoo: peppermint, organic lavender, organic juniper berry and organic cederwood. 45 drops of them couldn't cover the nutty smell but so much better. They need to work on the scent. Thus, deduct 1 star. Price: affordable.

Disappointed

Posted by 5660444084814593510 on Feb 07, 2013

I had high expectations on this shampoo after all reviews read. Unfortunately it didn't work nor for me or my husband. I got a terribly itchy scalp and my husband got dandruff. So I guess I will have to keep look for a shampoo that is ok in both INCI and ok to use.

great stuff