Amazing shampoo with a powerful blend of echinacea stem cells, quinoa protein and babas su oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014

One of the best shampoos for normal, oily and fine and limp hair. I've tried so many shampoos, but they were drying and irritating my sensitive scalp and leaving my hair dull and lifeless. But this one is different. It's all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free, and unlike other natural shampoos, it lathers well, gently cleanses my hair without dehydrating or irritating my scalp and leaves my hair clean, soft, shiny and manageable. The list of its ingredients is pretty impressive: coconut-derived sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoyl glutamate gently cleanse the hair and scalp, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells without stripping the scalp's protective layer, naturally-derived betaine, cocoglucosides hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium levulinate and guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, aloe vera leaf juice soothes, tones and heals the scalp, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, argan, olive, seabuckthorn and babas su oils deeply moisturize and nourish the scalp, quinoa protein extract, echinacea stem cells and ubiquinone (CoQ10) strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate keratin production and cellular regeneration at the root level, restore hair elasticity, provide body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos and vitamin E are powerful antioxidants reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, preventing hair loss and adding volume at the root, peppermint and rosemary essential oils are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents gently clarifying the scalp, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I've been using this product for two weeks and I'm impressed by the results: my scalp is much healthier and no longer dry, itchy and flaky and my hair is no longer fine, limp and dull - it's softer, fuller, thicker and shiny. So glad I discovered this amazing shampoo.

Refreshing and good shampoo

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Feb 18, 2013

My mother has fine, thin hair. This shampoo makes her hair very refreshing and gives her hair volume. But this brand is not suitable for me. I have fine thin hair as well but I encounter hair loss easily whenever I use any shampoo from this brand.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3150071 on Aug 29, 2012

Very minty. Shampoo is gentle for sensitive scalp.

Didn't work with my greasy scalp.

Posted by Reviewer2172733 on May 23, 2012

Smells nice,my hair turned out voluminous but was greasy too. The lemongrass shampoo works better.

Perhaps one of the most dishonest companies

Posted by healthyinmalaysia on Jul 29, 2016

If you look at the ingredient list, it shows acai, blackberry, rose hips, and pomegranate as the first four ingredients. Each of these ingredients is deeply colored, especially the acai, blackberry, and pomegranate. And yet the shampoo is clear. These ingredients may be in the shampoo, but they are there in infinitesimal amounts. It is very deceptive. The shampoo is over 70% water, yet water is never listed as an ingredient. This product cannot contain meaningful amounts of their listed ingredients and sell so cheaply. In the industry, their ingredients are called "fairy dust," ingredients which are used in tiny amounts so as to be able to put them on the label. No effect whatsover, certainly not the "stem cells". All of these practices, fairly dust, not listing ingredients and not listing them in order of use, is against FDA regulations in the U.S. In addition, it contains poly quaternium compounds that will build up on the scalp and prevent good hair health. I could go on. Acure Organics is not organic, is not truthful and in my case made my hair feel bad over time. This is the Donald Trump of shampoo.

Fresh

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Feb 01, 2013

Good for men's short hair!

Good for irritated scalp

Posted by juliechiku on Aug 01, 2013

This shampoo is great for my very irritated scalp and skin. Its my 5th bottle.

excellent for fine/limp hair

Posted by 4802719437877755431 on Dec 08, 2013

im so suprise this shampoo leaves my hair lightweight and moist i tried many big brand shampoo before, this one is among the best one, with a very affortable price i will try other hair care product from Acure, wish they all are as good as this one thank you Acure Organics!

ideal cabello graso

Posted by Shorspain on Feb 18, 2014

Mi cabello por fin ha dejado de estar apelmazado. Cuando se seca está perfectamente limpio, y me dura en ese estado más tiempo que nunca... Muy contenta con este champú

amazing!!

Posted by 5483331156765464410 on Mar 12, 2014

I absoluetly love it!! It has great natural ingredients and leaves my hair so soft!! I will re-order it for sure!!! It's fantastic