Top quality!

Posted by celestialleo on Jul 29, 2011

Feels good, healthy and really works!

Perfect for dry skin!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Sep 04, 2013

I bought this for my mom who asked for a "green, scent-less, not-too-heavy body lotion". This product answers all her needs and more! She loves it and highly recommends it!

works well

Posted by 5421277181017648972 on Nov 22, 2013

It moisturises well, absorbs quickly. I expected the lotion to be completely scentless but it still has some scent (not nice, but not really bad). Personally I prefer the scented lotions of this producer, such as lavender, which smells very naturally. The best ingridients list among all the other lotions on iherb.

It's really hydrating

Posted by breaking on Jul 08, 2016

I have a dry skin,so love this lotion,it's hydrating not oilly or grease.Only problem is the smell.

Ok product

Posted by reirei on May 14, 2012

Product works ok.. just don't like the smell.

Suddenly I am allergic to this

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Dec 07, 2015

I used several bottles of this earlier this year with no issues; LOVED this lotion. When I re-ordered I noticed the re-design of the bottle. I still thought it was fine to use, but after a week, a large itching, burning welt appeared in the bend of my arm. It fades away when I stop using the lotion, but even using it on my legs only starts it up again. Unfortunately I bought 4 bottles of this stuff and can't use it. I'm not using Acure lotions any more. They were my favorite but it's time to find something else.

Super produit

Posted by 5123493929057070316 on Dec 20, 2015

Odeur vraiment agréable même si très discrète. Le produit pénètre vote et ne laisse pas de film gras ce qui est génial pour s'habiller en suivant. La peau est toute douce après et le reste toute la journée.

Muy hidratante y confortante!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 21, 2016

Es muy buena hidratante, permite masaje y no tiene un perfume intenso (ligeramente dulce). No es para nada ligera, todo lo contrario, densa. Tarda algo en absorberse pero deja una sensación muy confortable. Ideal para invierno o pieles seca!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1619903 on May 04, 2015

Best organic handlotion I have ever tried.

Honestly the best lotion I've used

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Oct 22, 2015

I'm addicted to the way this lotion makes my skin feel. I put it on and it is instantly absorbed into my skin. Amazing feeling. I've recommended this to my family and friends. The ingredients are wonderful and not harmful, which is one of the main reasons why I bought this lotion in the first place.