works well

Posted by 5421277181017648972 on Nov 22, 2013

It moisturises well, absorbs quickly. I expected the lotion to be completely scentless but it still has some scent (not nice, but not really bad). Personally I prefer the scented lotions of this producer, such as lavender, which smells very naturally. The best ingridients list among all the other lotions on iherb.

Ok product

Posted by reirei on May 14, 2012

Product works ok.. just don't like the smell.

Suddenly I am allergic to this

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Dec 07, 2015

I used several bottles of this earlier this year with no issues; LOVED this lotion. When I re-ordered I noticed the re-design of the bottle. I still thought it was fine to use, but after a week, a large itching, burning welt appeared in the bend of my arm. It fades away when I stop using the lotion, but even using it on my legs only starts it up again. Unfortunately I bought 4 bottles of this stuff and can't use it. I'm not using Acure lotions any more. They were my favorite but it's time to find something else.

Super produit

Posted by 5123493929057070316 on Dec 20, 2015

Odeur vraiment agréable même si très discrète. Le produit pénètre vote et ne laisse pas de film gras ce qui est génial pour s'habiller en suivant. La peau est toute douce après et le reste toute la journée.

Muy hidratante y confortante!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 21, 2016

Es muy buena hidratante, permite masaje y no tiene un perfume intenso (ligeramente dulce). No es para nada ligera, todo lo contrario, densa. Tarda algo en absorberse pero deja una sensación muy confortable. Ideal para invierno o pieles seca!

Acure-Organics-Ultra-Hydrating-Body-Lotion-Cocoa-Butter-CoQ10-8-fl-oz-235-ml/36244

Posted by 4806538000699328727 on Apr 21, 2016

This lotion is not oily, it soaks in right away, has a very nice smooth rich feel. Best of all it has no harmful ingredients!

Love this!

Posted by 5580946686810366555 on May 08, 2016

This makes your skin feel super soft all day. I love that it's vegan and the unscented version is the best (in my opinion) as it won't clash with anything else you wear. By far my favourite body mouisteriser.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1619903 on May 04, 2015

Best organic handlotion I have ever tried.

The best all natural moisturizer ive found

Posted by 5245517757667539051 on Mar 28, 2015

Ive tried many moisturizers, this product works easily into the skin, doesnt leave a white cast, moisturizes for the whole day and then some. I skip a few days when using this product. No harsh smell, not much of a smell at all. Sinks into the skin quickly.

me gusta mucho

Posted by Reviewer1861523 on Nov 25, 2014

Sin olor, el piel queda suave y hidratada. me gusta mucho,