Ok product

Posted by reirei on May 14, 2012

Product works ok.. just don't like the smell.

Not good

Posted by 4974301107223410085 on Mar 25, 2015

Unscented but smells as medicine. Will not buy again. I can't feel ultra-hydrating effect

The best all natural moisturizer ive found

Posted by 5245517757667539051 on Mar 28, 2015

Ive tried many moisturizers, this product works easily into the skin, doesnt leave a white cast, moisturizes for the whole day and then some. I skip a few days when using this product. No harsh smell, not much of a smell at all. Sinks into the skin quickly.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1619903 on May 04, 2015

Best organic handlotion I have ever tried.

Honestly the best lotion I've used

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Oct 22, 2015

I'm addicted to the way this lotion makes my skin feel. I put it on and it is instantly absorbed into my skin. Amazing feeling. I've recommended this to my family and friends. The ingredients are wonderful and not harmful, which is one of the main reasons why I bought this lotion in the first place.

Super produit

Posted by 5123493929057070316 on Dec 20, 2015

Odeur vraiment agréable même si très discrète. Le produit pénètre vote et ne laisse pas de film gras ce qui est génial pour s'habiller en suivant. La peau est toute douce après et le reste toute la journée.

Muy hidratante y confortante!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 21, 2016

Es muy buena hidratante, permite masaje y no tiene un perfume intenso (ligeramente dulce). No es para nada ligera, todo lo contrario, densa. Tarda algo en absorberse pero deja una sensación muy confortable. Ideal para invierno o pieles seca!

Acure-Organics-Ultra-Hydrating-Body-Lotion-Cocoa-Butter-CoQ10-8-fl-oz-235-ml/36244

Posted by 4806538000699328727 on Apr 21, 2016

This lotion is not oily, it soaks in right away, has a very nice smooth rich feel. Best of all it has no harmful ingredients!

Love!

Posted by 5314022820122351077 on Feb 19, 2013

I'm in love with this moisturizer! Nice creamy consistency, perfect moisturization that lasts for days and it soothes my eczema!

Still love this...

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Mar 17, 2013

but it disappears SO fast!! Will start ordering two at a time...