Acure Organics, Ultra-Hydrating Body Lotion, Cocoa Butter + CoQ10, Unscented, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

best product around

Posted by 5094727246328029913 on Jun 14, 2013

this product is wonderful i used it on my heels and they i saw a major difference almost instantly and made my hands smooth im sold will definitely be buying again

absolutely amazing!

Posted by 4877009494002043674 on Nov 07, 2013

this is a very good brand and this lotion is wonderful. absorbs quickly, not greasy and leave the skin very smooth

best lightest lotion ever!

Posted by 4915471423896432527 on Mar 10, 2014

The best and lightest hydrating lotion I've ever tried! I even forget I've applied it because it does its work - leaves your skin smooth but not sticky at all.

I love love love this lotion. Totally hydrating and feels amazing.

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on Mar 21, 2014

Stays long, no scent, top ingredients, my favorite lotion.

Absorbs quickly, Lasts all day!

Posted by AlmostAlice3 on May 13, 2014

This is a great product for temperamental skin. I am allergic to EVERYTHING but this lotion is AMAZING. I also live in a hot and humid climate where most lotions leave my skiing feeling oily and greasy, or not moisturized enough and I end up dry and itchy in a few hours. Not Acure! It's amazing, absorbs super fast, and keeps my crazy skin calm and under control! My only complaint is I go through it so quickly I wish it came in a bigger size!