Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 01, 2014

Very good! It gives good moisturizing, absorbs quickly and really unscented.

Acure is a great brand

Posted by Reviewer3014897 on Aug 12, 2014

Love this lotion. I"m very sensitive to smells and this works great for me. It's also very moisturizing with not a ton of nasty ingredients.

good

Posted by 5226924384822383581 on Aug 13, 2014

Not ultra hydrating but still good

mwoah

Posted by 5753106434217837264 on Jul 24, 2014

not bad, but could have been more oily

Buena hidratante corporal.

Posted by 4831313845673067488 on May 19, 2014

La piel se nota muy sana con esta hidratante, todos los ingredientes son muy buenos y naturales, es muy muy respetuosa con la piel y a la vez que hidrata profundamente es ligera al aplicarla y se absorbe muy bien sin dejar la piel grasa o pringosa. Lo único que no me gusta es el olor algo extraño que tiene, es una crema sin olor pero huele a los ingredientes que lleva y no me gusta, aunque cuando te acostumbras no está tan mal. Si no fuese por el olor me parece perfecta. La recomiendo, aunque probaré otra que me resulte más agradable el olor.

hydrating

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Jan 03, 2012

good for sensitive skin.unscented.

Just the right amount of hydration

Posted by Reviewer3276578 on Oct 30, 2016

I've been using acure lotions since 2013. Their products are just great. This lotion is hydrating and not greasy. I use this for mostly for hands and elbows.

Not in a bottle as pictured

Posted by Reviewer1860535 on Jul 19, 2013

An overall light but rich lotion with fine & natural ingredients. It does a good job at moisturizing and hydrates dry skin without added fragrances. I would give the product 5 stars, but be warned that it is NOT in a bottle as shown. It comes in in a rather large and soft flimsy tube : (

Good but not enough nourishing for really dry skin

Posted by 5400072971849424760 on Jan 18, 2013

I have really dry skin and this lotion makes my skin more confortable for a while, but not all the day and in the evening, i feel my skin really dry again.

Good basic lotion

Posted by 5575443720966830298 on Dec 11, 2013

It's a good lotion, but doesn't moisturize as well as it promises. I think this would work better in the summer then in the winter, when my skin really needs its moisture.