• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Double Delight

Posted by 4833400568697540954 on May 13, 2014

I like and use this product regularly. I have great difficulty swallowing anything but tiny polls, so it suits my daily need for calcium. It also tastes good and gratifies my appetite for chocolate. One small issue--my last order was delivered during very hot weather and some of the wafers had melted/reset. Still usable, but hard to peel!

Real chocolate

Posted by 5227123621220585234 on May 07, 2014

My 10-year-old loves these and at the moment she needs some extra calcium. Somewhat pricey, though.

Tasty!

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on Jan 20, 2014

A nice way to enjoy a bit of daily chocolate and get some much-needed calcium. You'd never know from the taste that it's anything other than regular dark chocolate. One small problem is that it is fairly pricy for how much you get - the bag only contains enough servings for 10-15 days, depending on how much calcium you need per day.

Dark Chocolate lovers will take their calcium supplements now!

Posted by 4678168985964102361 on Jan 11, 2014

My husband hates taking supplements but readily downs these dark chocolate supplements....just like eating candy!

Great way to get calcium, but too sweet

Posted by Umbridge on Mar 18, 2013

I like cacao that's between 72 and 85%, and this is just too sweet. It's a great way to get calcium, and it doesn't hurt my stomach (many calcium supplements do). However, the sweetness puts me off a bit.

Tastes just like dark chocolate but packed with calcium!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 06, 2013

I like this supplement way better than having to take a bunch of pills. This makes it yummy and more satisfying. Plus, it's got all the calcium you need packed into just two or three a day. I was even surprised at how good the taste was. Just like the directions say on the package, you have to remind yourself not to eat too many like regular candy! As a plus, my husband even likes these:)

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2072604 on Sep 15, 2012

Amazing, intense chocolate taste and creamy texture. I am reordering!

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Jul 30, 2012

This tastes better than the milk version and less "chalky". My kids like it - they share one piece every day as they both don't like drinking milk and I need them to increase their calcium intake. I wish they would do a version with better wrapping, e.g. Hello Kitty wrappers which would make it more attractive for kids.

Expensive, but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Jul 05, 2012

Haven't tried the milk chocolate, but the dark chocolate ones are really, REALLY good. They actually taste like good dark chocolate, not some waxy disk. I usually eat one a day - in addition to either a calcium pill or one of the cheap (waxy) chocolate calcium chews - and it's definitely a treat. Great price and fast shipping from iherb too!

What a treat

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Mar 12, 2012

Nice way to get additional calcium.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »