Great for the Immune System and Energy

Posted by Reviewer3307304 on Mar 28, 2014

I have been taking AHCC for about a year and it has been great for my immune system. I used to get catch a cold or sinus infections frequently and I now I feel great. I will use this supplement! all the time as part of my daily regimen, It also gives me energy, which has really changed my outlook on life. I also hear this may help my immune system in the future, so thats a plus in mu book.

AHHCC Advanced Physician Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Feb 25, 2014

Highly recommended product for chronic illness, flu virus, etc.

THIS AHCC IS NOT EFFECTIVE

Posted by 5180447357300811709 on Sep 06, 2015

My entire family have been taking AHCC for over 2 years. During this time my husband and I have never caught the flu. My son who surfers from cold sores had not had an outbreak in over 18 months. However since purchasing this product, we've been been sick twice. My daughter is currently miserable with the cold and my son is suffering his first cold sore outbreak in over a year. I bought 2 bottles @ $71.54 each that's a painful $144 on an ineffective product. I am extremely disappointed. Do not waste your money.

Did nothing for me.

Posted by 5491257073068354775 on Mar 16, 2016

Did not work for me. Will never purchase again. Im back to my previous AHCC brand. This one just doesnt work.