• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Reviews | English

Great for Energy

Posted by 5729529263071239164 on Feb 16, 2016

I havent found it useful as yet for weightloss (only been taking it for a week now) but from day one my energy levels have increased significantly. I wake up alert and feel happier and more energised during the day. This is amazing since Im usually tired all the time.

Forskolin

Posted by 5366490766891924639 on Aug 30, 2014

Didn't find any reduction of appetite or any weight loss - saddened to have wasted time and money. But will continue all of the product to see if it may prove me wrong.

For my eye pressure

Posted by CuriocityLifestyle on Aug 08, 2016

Was having eye strained and it was uncomfortable. Took this product and noticed the eye strained/tiredness was relief. Not so sure about weight loss but I guess time will tell. Thanks.

very good do perfect work, unlikely, saves lifes. Perfect products from each view

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Aug 16, 2016

Now the starter. I'll tell you subsequently how I will feel. amazing product. Perfect result. Day by day BECOME more thin. With no side effects. WONDERFUL. thanks iherb

Fat removal

Posted by Reviewer2039313 on Jun 01, 2014

Using daily, haven't noticed much difference yet. Take on an empty stomach in AM.

did not notice any weight loss

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016

I dont drink soda / eat fast food I have some extra pounds that I would like to lose I walk 2 or 3x per day for 30 minutes I don't eat bread / cookies / pasta I eat a clean salad with egg / chicken so I think my diet is rather healthy but did not notice any change in inches or pounds