One of the best b-complexes

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Apr 05, 2011

Having researched many b-complex formulas, this product and Thorne's b-complex products are the only ones that are really good with the active form of the b vitamins. However, I think I like this one the best! It is a really solid formula with advanced and active forms of the b vitamins not found in other b-complex formulas. I feel better taking this: more energy and greater feeling of health.

Glutathione Recycling with this Advanced B Complex

Posted by 5618958726650846717 on Dec 14, 2016

I’d never given any thought about B Complexes in my life, that is, until now. The times I had taken random, generic ones before my only impressions were that they turned my pee bright yellow - money down the toilet if more of it ended there than in my body with a feeling of an unnatural, caffeine-like hit. I’m taking this now as part of a cluster of supplements like n-acetyl-cysteine and other antioxidants for glutathione recycling, addressing chronic fatigue, anxiety, insomnia from autoimmune. This formulation removes the head-scratching and endless reading of labels trying to collect different Bs as separate supplements to get critical balances right. The effect was almost immediate. The quality of my sleep has been much better than in the last several years before I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. I wake up feeling rested, refreshed, optimistic. I do feel like I’ve taken another step towards recovery with this supplement.

B complex

Posted by quietocean10 on Feb 04, 2013

Really nice combination of B including the methylated folate in combo with other B vitamins. A little pricey, but I have the sense that the advanced B complex works very well.

very good product

Posted by 4803216334062857158 on Sep 08, 2013

My husband and I have been taking these for about 3 month. We find that they are good for stress reduction and energy. As an unexpected side effect, we have not been bothered by mosquitoes at all this summer. They don't seem to like this vitamin. I've heard this before but was not sure it was true: It's true!

A great B complex with all the actives

Posted by 4862199909849852669 on Jun 07, 2014

I'm so glad I found this B complex. Unlike most complexes this one is full of the active forms so that your body can use them. Very pleased with this product - would highly recommend it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2982874 on Nov 17, 2011

Definitely feel better when taking these. Also like that the capsule is vegetarian.

can feel the energy

Posted by Reviewer2164061 on Feb 28, 2012

I have tried other brands, Nature Made, Spring Valley, Nature's Bounty, etc... but only until now that I could tell what B Complex is supposed to do for the body. I can really feel that my food (you must take with food) is converted into energy with this brand. I take it with my lunch to feel energized for the rest of the afternoon.

Good B-Vit

Posted by 5392482459573284552 on Dec 13, 2016

This was recommended to me in the health food store as a better absorbed vitamin. Really impressed with it and now order it online as it is cheaper. Normally only take 1 or 2 a day (says to take up to 3) and seems to work very well. I try not to take it too late in the day or it keeps me awake.

JACK POT VITAMIN B"S

Posted by 5625779604803800296 on May 20, 2016

Many brands claim to have the right the balance of the essential "Vitamin B's", but not wanting to wasting money, I have read the amounts that are necessary and balance that off against what is important and relevant. More importantly is how many servings do I need to take to get the level that my body requires. Advanced Series has produced a winner here, and having B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and the added Folic Acid in its capsule all with a high content only requiring "1 Capsule" per serving is great.

Good quality and affordable

Posted by 5368559340641402830 on Aug 02, 2016

I have been using this product for over 12 months, it is a good quality supplement & much more affordable than any others I have tried.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »