One of the best b-complexes

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Apr 05, 2011

Having researched many b-complex formulas, this product and Thorne's b-complex products are the only ones that are really good with the active form of the b vitamins. However, I think I like this one the best! It is a really solid formula with advanced and active forms of the b vitamins not found in other b-complex formulas. I feel better taking this: more energy and greater feeling of health.

B complex

Posted by quietocean10 on Feb 04, 2013

Really nice combination of B including the methylated folate in combo with other B vitamins. A little pricey, but I have the sense that the advanced B complex works very well.

very good product

Posted by 4803216334062857158 on Sep 08, 2013

My husband and I have been taking these for about 3 month. We find that they are good for stress reduction and energy. As an unexpected side effect, we have not been bothered by mosquitoes at all this summer. They don't seem to like this vitamin. I've heard this before but was not sure it was true: It's true!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2982874 on Nov 17, 2011

Definitely feel better when taking these. Also like that the capsule is vegetarian.

can feel the energy

Posted by Reviewer2164061 on Feb 28, 2012

I have tried other brands, Nature Made, Spring Valley, Nature's Bounty, etc... but only until now that I could tell what B Complex is supposed to do for the body. I can really feel that my food (you must take with food) is converted into energy with this brand. I take it with my lunch to feel energized for the rest of the afternoon.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3211838 on Mar 06, 2012

No adverse reaction at all!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1983543 on Aug 19, 2011

This is the only b complex I've found that has all the activated forms and that my son doesn't have some kind of reaction to

A great B complex with all the actives

Posted by 4862199909849852669 on Jun 07, 2014

I'm so glad I found this B complex. Unlike most complexes this one is full of the active forms so that your body can use them. Very pleased with this product - would highly recommend it.

great vitamin

Posted by 5314930396841506513 on Sep 02, 2015

Great vitamin. Definitely recommend it to others. Thanks for the great pricing!

JACK POT VITAMIN B"S

Posted by 5625779604803800296 on May 20, 2016

Many brands claim to have the right the balance of the essential "Vitamin B's", but not wanting to wasting money, I have read the amounts that are necessary and balance that off against what is important and relevant. More importantly is how many servings do I need to take to get the level that my body requires. Advanced Series has produced a winner here, and having B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and the added Folic Acid in its capsule all with a high content only requiring "1 Capsule" per serving is great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »