JACK POT VITAMIN B"S

Posted by 5625779604803800296 on May 20, 2016

Many brands claim to have the right the balance of the essential "Vitamin B's", but not wanting to wasting money, I have read the amounts that are necessary and balance that off against what is important and relevant. More importantly is how many servings do I need to take to get the level that my body requires. Advanced Series has produced a winner here, and having B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and the added Folic Acid in its capsule all with a high content only requiring "1 Capsule" per serving is great.

Good B-Vit

Posted by 5392482459573284552 on Dec 13, 2016

This was recommended to me in the health food store as a better absorbed vitamin. Really impressed with it and now order it online as it is cheaper. Normally only take 1 or 2 a day (says to take up to 3) and seems to work very well. I try not to take it too late in the day or it keeps me awake.

A O B

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Oct 10, 2012

no additives - hard to find

great vitamin

Posted by 5314930396841506513 on Sep 02, 2015

Great vitamin. Definitely recommend it to others. Thanks for the great pricing!

Good quality and affordable

Posted by 5368559340641402830 on Aug 02, 2016

I have been using this product for over 12 months, it is a good quality supplement & much more affordable than any others I have tried.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3211838 on Mar 06, 2012

No adverse reaction at all!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1983543 on Aug 19, 2011

This is the only b complex I've found that has all the activated forms and that my son doesn't have some kind of reaction to

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Aug 23, 2012

It has a very nice green capsule, I like taking off the capsules to take my supplement when it doesn't need to be absorbed in the intestines. Because a lot of the capsules are of bad quality but these are clearly of high standard. And it works fast too.

not for me ..

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Oct 25, 2014

full of phosphate ,what was I thinking..even hubby reacted to this.. giving it 3 stars for quality seems well made..

Great Vit B supplement