Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Advanced Series, Strontium Support II, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Strontium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer3236413 on May 16, 2011

A wonderful product for keeping healthy bones but do not take with Calcium at least several hours between.Since I have been taking this product I have passed every Dexa Bone Test, and I am 81.

AOR Advanced series

Posted by Reviewer2656268 on Oct 11, 2011

This product seemed to make my nails stronger and I have only taken almost 2 months worth, I am hoping it will help with my bones especially in my mouth since they are disintergrating. I will continue taking this strontium support {II} and see. Thank-you for the product. Linda

AOR

Posted by Reviewer2815909 on Jun 06, 2011

Really won't know much till I have my bone density test in a year.

AOR - A trusted brand

Posted by Reviewer1555137 on Jan 03, 2013

I have used AOR strontium since I found out 8 years ago I had osteoporosis. My bone density tests have continually improved. Dr's. have told me to continue with what I have been using. I take a good calcium but always at a different time. I will continue to use this strontium.

Great price on AOR Strontium

Posted by 5690799851652923239 on Aug 19, 2013

We have relied on AOR Strontium to help minimize the effects of osteoporosis in my wife. It is doing well. I recently found iHerb.com and found its price to be better than many other sources. Delivery is also prompt.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »