Strong stuff

Posted by Specialist on Oct 25, 2014

I read that a person would feel it in 6 days and the label said to watch for blood sugar effects, so I opted to take it at night. It took 7 days for me to be clear about the difference my body was feeling. Maybe it builds up as you take it... I had to stop for a day to get my bearings. I took it again the next day and within about 20 hours the feeling was very noticeable again. It certainly is potent. I could not imagine wanting to take more than 100mg in a day. If anything, the dose should be smaller. I'm 140lbs. I started taking this along with 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil so my experience may be the combined effect. The first thing I noticed was that my thinking had changed; similar to being on caffeine. Then after eating a large meal, I noticed I was not fatigued like I normally would be. But it went further than that: I felt like my blood sugar did not rise from the meal. My stomach felt full but I still felt hungry. I took the next day off from taking it, but the day after I went back on Benegene, I felt like I couldn't eat enough: My blood sugar felt low and no matter how much I ate, it would dip back down within the hour and I'd need to eat again. This went on for hours. It seems that my body doesn't want me to take a pill every day. 3 days on with 2 skipped days in between seems to work best for me. Update 10/2014: I've switched to taking it in the morning without the MCT Oil and am tolerating it much better. The MCT Oil was definitely playing a role. 1 tablespoon was too much to start with. I've decreased it to 1 teaspoon and I no longer feel abdominal discomfort.

BenaGene

Posted by Reviewer3151190 on Oct 20, 2014

Notice a difference in total body energy, lessening of fibromyalgia, and slight lowering of blood glucose .... but I have to take at least 2 capsules ... and just before I exercise. Can barely afford this, but I think it is worth it.

good product but expensive

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Dec 02, 2016

i am taking the product for 2 months now but i have not notices so much different at my weight yet maybe it needs more time