Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Ortho-Core, Advanced Multivitamin/Mineral Formula, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

The Multi

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Suppose you don't want to take a bunch of different supplements. You want to make it easy on yourself. The problem is that many multi vitamins suck. They will have too much of one thing and not enough of another. Or certain vitamins may be in cheap, noneffective forms the body can't utilize. This multi is expensive, but it delivers the right nutrients in the right doses. Just look at that ingredient list. This is some seriously smart nutrition right here, and it's worth every penny.

The Perfect Formula

Posted by Infernity on Feb 07, 2013

I used to take many diff pills, until I started taking this, it has pretty much everything the body needs to balance your diet properly and keep you just a tad bit younger. If you must choose one- take Orthocore without a doubt. + It's easy to swallow and has no after taste.

Best multivitamin - well formulated and it DOES NOT INCREASE MY APPETITE!!!

Posted by danarm on Dec 10, 2013

This multivitamin (AOR Ortho-Core) is the best multivitamin available. It is very well formulated. I have taken many multivitamins (including the famous Life Extension Mix) and they ALL increase my appetite - which makes me gain weight. However, AOR Ortho-Core does not seem to increase my appetite, which is very importantant. I decided to take Ortho-Core with a greens supplement such as Vibrant Greens. Most multivitamins increase appetite. Doctors don't admit it, but if you carefully study each vitamin on PubMed, you will discover things such as: "Vitamin B6 speeds up gastric emptying". What happens after gastric emptying has been accomplished? You get hungry again! I still take a good multivitamin every day for the other health effects, which are comprehensively proven by science. In addition to a multivitamin, I take a good greens drink such as Vibrant Greens or Green Fields - which doesn't contain added vitamins.

A well balanced food suplement to complement your diete.

Posted by Reviewer1200636 on Jul 18, 2011

I was diagnozed one year ago with diabetes. I searched on the net and I establish for myself the best diete and treatment. The result was that I lost 10 kg of weight and I have totaly under control my sugar level (below 6.00) An important part of my success was the OrthoCore Advanced Multivitamin/Mineral as a food suplement. I feel extremely well and I think that this is thanks to one of the best balanced food suplements which complements my new diete.

Love this Product!

Posted by Reviewer1962805 on Nov 08, 2011

I was very ill two years ago, that is when I found this product and have been taking ever since. Its the most comprehensive Multivitamin you can get... its very much a part of my alkalizing program/diet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »