Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2362230 on Apr 07, 2010

I had been using Colosan powder until I found this product as I cannot swallow pills and this was the only other oxygen colon cleansing product I could find on the market that didnt cost $70 or more so I thought I'd give it a go and was pleasantly suprised by how well it works. You also dont have to drink a glass of lemon juice after it as you do with the Colosan powder, and, which I'm sure, damages your teeth, so I plan to stick to this from now on.

Effective but disgusting - try pills!

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jun 27, 2011

Two stars because the product does work. It is an effective detoxifier, with no side effects I've noticed. Some report burning and irritation, but that was not my experience. Usually I prefer powders to pills because it seems absorption is better. And I do not mind the bitter taste of many healthful supplements. However, this powder is nasty. I could hardly get it down, even in a smoothie. It does not dissolve, but instead forms a resistant film on whatever you mix it into. It seems insoluble. Yuck. However, I bought the MagO7 pills here on iHerb, and they are GREAT!! They work fine - I take two a night, and never want to be without them. My recommendation would be to take the pills. You are also sure of getting a more accurately measured dose with pills because you don't have half the product left clinging to the inside of the glass.

awesome!

Posted by kei-rylie on Dec 10, 2013

this is a life saver. whenever i have bowel movement problems, this works within an hour of consumption. doesn't create any pain.

Tastes disgusting but quickly relieves constipation

Posted by Reviewer3009568 on Nov 04, 2010

Just cleans you out, takes less than 24 hours to work and hopefully isn't as harmful as taking laxatives.

Mag07

Posted by Reviewer1192995 on Jan 07, 2010

Excellent way to rid the digestive track of debris. Have been using for years and will continue using it daily for total colon cleanse health,

Unsure at this time

Posted by Reviewer2802700 on Sep 14, 2010

have not used yet since capsules work so well

It works

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Aug 11, 2011

This is a very good product for constipation as it cleans the large and small intestines. Also it does not need lemon to work as similar products do.