African Red Tea Imports, The Essence of Forest, Forest Sap Patch, 10 Detox Pads

3 out of 5 based on 1 review

Interesting...

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Jul 13, 2013

I bought these sap patches because I love the idea of "forest bathing" at night for detoxing and healing benefits. I've used up the whole box, which is good for 5 nights. I used them about once a week. Before sleeping, you attach them onto the soles of your feet. After you wake up, you will notice that the patches are drenched in sweat/moisture. The instructions to the product call this moisture "waste materials;" however, I doubt that any significant amount of toxins were actually drawn out overnight. The pros to this product are that I was able to sleep very well when I wore them, and I woke up feeling extremely refreshed. However, I found the scent to be a bit funky at first due to the high amount of wood vinegar. Also, the instructions manual is written in really poor and awkward English. Overall, I would recommend these patches to feel refreshed and to sleep well, not so much for detox. I will probably buy another box.