Why sugar

Posted by Reviewer2927955 on Jul 14, 2010

I do feel better since taking this product, but the amount of sugar, especially right before going to bed is disturbing to me. I wish the company would change to stevia, or leave it unsweetened. I'm going to switch to the capsules, as it does work for me.

You have to try it

Posted by Reviewer2997564 on Mar 25, 2009

This is a great product as well, I really like the taste. Follow the directions only take it at night. I took it during the day and I found myself getting really tired.

Mary

Posted by Reviewer1373344 on Feb 12, 2009

I have taken this product off and on for about five years. I actually worked for the Ageless foundation and was a test poilot for the product. This is a great product and it work as with any product results very by individual. I saw improvement in my skin, hair and nail. Although I must admitt I work out 5 days a week and eat a sensible diet. I'm 57 years young and people find it hard to believe

Best product

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Aug 15, 2009

I can feel I am more healthy and more energy day by day, I will purchase this product again.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1175528 on Apr 10, 2010

I just fininshed the first 22 packs of this products. I could see there're something changed with my weight and sleep. it worked a bit but not that dramatic. One drawback is I sometimes felt tired in the morning, it helped my sleep but not working everytime, maybe only 70%.

satisfying

Posted by Reviewer1933472 on Aug 25, 2010

I´m fully satisfied with the product. Unfortunately one package with 2 volumes of Ultramax didn´t reach me and it was impossible to find out where they landed. I hope in the future will not happen.