Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraMax Gold, Advanced Rejuvenation Formula, Valencia Orange Flavor, 22 Packets, 0.61 oz (17.4 g) Each

Mary

Posted by Reviewer1373344 on Feb 12, 2009

I have taken this product off and on for about five years. I actually worked for the Ageless foundation and was a test poilot for the product. This is a great product and it work as with any product results very by individual. I saw improvement in my skin, hair and nail. Although I must admitt I work out 5 days a week and eat a sensible diet. I'm 57 years young and people find it hard to believe

morning juice

Posted by Reviewer2813043 on Jan 12, 2009

I like the ageless foundation. sence your supposed to take it on a empty stomach, it will hold you over good for awhile if you can't eat. helps with energy levels.

Best product

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Aug 15, 2009

I can feel I am more healthy and more energy day by day, I will purchase this product again.

Made no difference

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 25, 2010

I could determine no discernible difference from using this product.

Mixed, but beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2383084 on Mar 07, 2012

The undeniably positive effects I have experienced so far (libido, energy etc) are similar to taking Amino acid supplements such as L-Arginine and L-Lysine etc. As for whether there has been any stimulus of HGH production, I don't know. I will continue taking this product and monitor my response, it has so far been only just over a month so maybe too early to tell in terms of HGH claimed benefits. One negative is that I have not noticed any sleep benefits and I also note that the manufacturer didn't respond to a call and email requesting a small amount of further information.