UltraMax Gold

Posted by Reviewer1025979 on Nov 30, 2008

Great product..thanks for making it available

Taste great!

Posted by Reviewer2998207 on Oct 31, 2008

Need more time to evaluate but can you it's easy to take and tastes great!

purchase from iherb.com

Posted by Reviewer1880468 on May 11, 2008

superb service! i am very happy dealing with the company and its people. they also answer questions regarding the product. thank you so much. will definitely visit again for reorder.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1853940 on Dec 21, 2007

Iherb has quick shipping, they are kind and respectfull, it is easy to use the web site. I am very satisfied with their Customer Service.

Noticeable benefits in 4 wks

Posted by Reviewer1487667 on Apr 07, 2010

I deliberately waited for a month of use before evaluating this product. With everyday stress and aging factors, I was dealing with sleeplessness, or restless sleep, reduced memory function, and inability to focus/retain information at hand. This in combination with the UltraMax HgH daytime spray, and a trace minerals product, has produced a noticeable benefit for me: I am sleeping through the night, I am more mentally alert, and I am completing my gym routine with noted lean improvement. Will be continuing and incorporating the UltraMax tablets, both already ordered.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 11, 2014

love this product! best on the market so far. another great product stocked by iherb!

Helps Sleep

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on May 01, 2010

When GNC here in Singapore said that UltraMax Gold helps sleep, I thought it was yet another sleep aid that wouldn't work for me, like Melatonin or Valerian Root, but I am so happy to say that this one worked for me. I am sleeping through the nights.

Ultramax gold - great product- great price

Posted by Reviewer1046911 on Jun 21, 2010

We've had great results with this product, love it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2492682 on Jul 12, 2010

My dad takes this and swears by it. He looks and feels full of vitality. He says his memory improves and he feels more alert.

Miracle

Posted by 5575828337395036397 on Dec 05, 2013

have fallen in luv with this so much!!! frenz all saying that my skin has improved a lot ... skin more radiant , supple and rejuvenated!! great !! can't live without!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »