10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraMax Gold with AlphaNeuro Complex, 90 Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1865817 on Aug 31, 2009

I was having trouble sleeping at night; not anymore take one-two of these before going to bed and you will sleep like a baby . Not as much anxiety either.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1099547 on Oct 04, 2009

This is definitely the best health product that I have ever tried. I have previously tried other similar HGH products but none of them had the impact on me that this product had. After a couple of days of taking it my energy levels became much higher, I was sleeping better, working better, and my focus and overall feelings of wellbeing improved quite dramatically. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve their energy levels and overall health, you really must try this product, it's great! Also I really must thank iherb for providing me with such an excellent service and also refunding me for a consignment of this product that unfortunately went missing during transit, since then I have switched to using DHL and I have not had any problems since. Thank you very much :o)

really good

Posted by Reviewer2002420 on Dec 21, 2008

highly recommended; noticed an improvement in my strength and energy within a week or so.

UltraMax Gold

Posted by Reviewer3099341 on Oct 12, 2011

Absolutely no noticeable effect whatsoever. Must be a placebo thing. I would not recommend this to anyone, it's a total waste of money. I'm giving it one star, since a rating is required, for their shipping excellence.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2493276 on Mar 23, 2009

I've tried several of this kind of treatment. This one works the best so far.