Not sure

Posted by 5351159699619416814 on Jan 03, 2016

Have used 2 bottles but no obvious results in term of skin or sleep qualities. Not sure if I should try another bottle.

Best deep sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2013

I have trouble sleeping due to multiple diseases and chronic pains. Since I started taking this supplement I not only fall asleep more easily, but I have a longer and deeper, more regenerative sleep, which I normally don't have as someone suffering from fibromyalgia. I can't be without this supplement. When I wake up I feel that the sleep has been restorative and I have less aches and pains from my muscles to prove it.

Anti Aging complex

Posted by Reviewer1327634 on Jun 13, 2012

This is a subtle but very helpful combination of amino acids and a few others.

use the other one without alphaneuro!!

Posted by Reviewer1974622 on May 19, 2012

i've used both 'Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraMax Gold, Advanced Rejuvenation Formula' and 'Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraMax Gold with AlphaNeuro Complex' thier is a big diifentant in these two. the one without AlphaNeuro works better. the ingredients in AlphaNeuro a lower your blood sugar levels and can cause serios side affects if you are in have low blood sugar levels or if you are on medication for you sugar

Works excellent for bowel discomfort

Posted by Reviewer1227382 on Jan 09, 2012

We haven't had a chance to test growth hormone yet (what is intended for) but noticed that bowel irritation/inflammation that had been going on for years disappeared with this product! So even if it won't raise growth hormone, we will still be using it for the almost 'miraculous' cure (ss soon as we stop using it, the bowel problems return after a short while). Belgium

Oh I wish I could say

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 17, 2011

Their packets of this formula do seem to help me though I dislike using sugar especially after brushing my teeth and trying to loose weight. I wish I could say these pills worked as well.

UltraMax Gold

Posted by Reviewer3099341 on Oct 12, 2011

Absolutely no noticeable effect whatsoever. Must be a placebo thing. I would not recommend this to anyone, it's a total waste of money. I'm giving it one star, since a rating is required, for their shipping excellence.

Real ageless

Posted by Reviewer2007020 on Apr 21, 2011

Just right for those we need to hide your age

AWESOME RESULTS

Posted by Reviewer2431298 on Mar 15, 2011

SEVERE BACK SPASMS HAVE BEEN REDUCED DRAMATICALLY. BOTH IN NUMBER AND SEVERITY OF PAIN.....PRIOR TO ULTRAMAX GOLD GOLF WAS OUT OF THE QUESTION. AFTER THE FIRST WEEK OF TAKING ULTRAMAX GOLD AND FOR A TOTAL OF FIVE WEEKS I HAVE PLAYED SIX ROUNDS WITHOUT PAIN !

ageless

Posted by Reviewer2634245 on Feb 08, 2011

i have notice a difference in my energy, i can do more things during the day that i could before, i don't get as tired.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »