Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1865817 on Aug 31, 2009

I was having trouble sleeping at night; not anymore take one-two of these before going to bed and you will sleep like a baby . Not as much anxiety either.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1099547 on Oct 04, 2009

This is definitely the best health product that I have ever tried. I have previously tried other similar HGH products but none of them had the impact on me that this product had. After a couple of days of taking it my energy levels became much higher, I was sleeping better, working better, and my focus and overall feelings of wellbeing improved quite dramatically. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve their energy levels and overall health, you really must try this product, it's great! Also I really must thank iherb for providing me with such an excellent service and also refunding me for a consignment of this product that unfortunately went missing during transit, since then I have switched to using DHL and I have not had any problems since. Thank you very much :o)

Posted by Reviewer3099341 on Oct 12, 2011

Absolutely no noticeable effect whatsoever. Must be a placebo thing. I would not recommend this to anyone, it's a total waste of money. I'm giving it one star, since a rating is required, for their shipping excellence.

really good

Posted by Reviewer2002420 on Dec 21, 2008

highly recommended; noticed an improvement in my strength and energy within a week or so.

use the other one without alphaneuro!!

Posted by Reviewer1974622 on May 19, 2012

i've used both 'Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraMax Gold, Advanced Rejuvenation Formula' and 'Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraMax Gold with AlphaNeuro Complex' thier is a big diifentant in these two. the one without AlphaNeuro works better. the ingredients in AlphaNeuro a lower your blood sugar levels and can cause serios side affects if you are in have low blood sugar levels or if you are on medication for you sugar

Its for everyone

Posted by Reviewer2997564 on Mar 25, 2009

Its a great product, works as soon as you take it. I have so much energy even for a 27yr old in the Army.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2493276 on Mar 23, 2009

I've tried several of this kind of treatment. This one works the best so far.

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Dec 02, 2008

I haven't noticed any changes except pimples. I guess it's working, I feel like a teenager again. Ha!

Posted by Reviewer2796449 on Dec 12, 2008

I bought all 3 UltraMax products together. I like them all and will buy again.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Aug 04, 2009

I've been taking this for, maybe, 3 weeks along with the UltraMax Gold with Alphatrophin. I sleep unbelivably well with this product. Greater endurance during my exercise.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »