10% Off Orders Over $40!

AirBorne, Effervescent Tablets, Lemon-Lime, 10 Tablets

AirBorne, Effervescent Health Formula, Lemon-Lime, 1.7 oz (47g) 10 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3142234 on Jun 09, 2008

Fantastic - Swear by them!

I am convinced that AIRBORNE works.

Posted by Reviewer3092424 on Jun 16, 2008

I am convinced that AIRBORNE works. I have had far fewer days when I have had a cold this year, since I have been using it every day. I am a teacher and I shake every student's hand every day. I used to get colds very frequently. Since I have been using AIRBORNE every day, that has changed. I have also tried the other flavors, but the LEMON-LIME has the least after taste or residue on the glass. ( I use hot water. )

SHIRLEY COSTELLO

Posted by Reviewer2955828 on Nov 30, 2008

Product unavailable in Australia, have received excellent, efficient service, with rapid delivery from iHerb over several years. Airborne is an important part of my life working with the public, a trusted safe guard. Bless it's little cotton sox.

AirBorne Lemon-Lime

Posted by Reviewer3092892 on Jan 24, 2009

Excellent product, unfortunately unavailable in the UK where I live, so I am glad to have found a stockist.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2004240 on Feb 15, 2009

I have been using this product for years and seems to cut the common cold from two weeks down to about 3 days. The severity is also greatly reduced.