These crackers are awesome

Posted by Reviewer3028645 on Oct 07, 2012

I found these before at Trader Joe’s and really liked they taste good and that their high in fiber. I will continue to buy these crackers for their quality.

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Aug 20, 2016

It's a kind of healthy sesame biscuit.I can't stop eating and finish whole bag in very short time.

Yummy & healthy!

Posted by pyngsg on Nov 23, 2011

I love this crackers and it taste good even when eaten plain! Will buy again and wish iherb will lower the price so that i can buy more!

Ak-Mak Crackers are the best...

Posted by Reviewer1063049 on Jul 06, 2011

My nutritionist recommended I eat these crackers as a snack instead of reaching for pretzels or chips. Spread some hummus on the crackers and you are good to go. These are not easy to find in the grocery store, and I was very happy to find them here on iHerb.com. Will be ordering more!

best whole wheat cracker

Posted by Reviewer1580892 on May 25, 2012

these are the best crackers we have ever tasted. for whole wheat they have a great taste and hardly any calories.we love them and go thru about 20 boxes a month. thankyou for carrying them

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1752786 on Feb 08, 2012

They are tasty, low in fat, and healthy!

Ak-Mak Sesame Crackers

Posted by Reviewer2108336 on Jan 09, 2012

While I can find this product in many grocery stores, I am disabled so getting out shopping is a chore. Now I can buy them online. Very affordable and prompt shipping! Will reorder from iHerb again.

Sesame Crackers

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Aug 29, 2011

I like sesame and this crackers are great, no too salty, no too sweet, just perfect.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1913916 on Feb 24, 2012

The first time I saw this cracker and heard the name my immediate thought was, "this has got to taste like cardboard". It does not. These taste wonderful and are my favorite cracker. Every morning I eat egg whites, turkey bacon and toast. The toast has been replaced with two Ak-Mak crackers.

Best Crackers Ever

Posted by Reviewer1630834 on Aug 02, 2011

I love that they're unsalted, and the sesame seeds are such a nice added flavor hit. These are fantastic with a little taboulleh and/or some rennetless cheddar. The only sad thing is, on long international shipments, there does tend to be a lot of breakage. Fortunately, broken crackers still taste just as good!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »