Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2106536 on Jul 10, 2009

This makes a tasty sports drink which has no sugar, no salt, and is heavy on potassium.

Excellent Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2189840 on Jul 15, 2009

ElectroMix is the way to go to avoid sugar in electrolyte drinks. I drink it daily and more often if working outside in the heat. The flavor is slightly tart and very enjoyable. If you haven't tried it yet, you should!

alacer electromix lemon lime 30 packets

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Jul 19, 2009

good to mix with various drinks. doesnt have sugar or salt in it. helps revitalise and replenish body fluids.

Favorable reiview for ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer1536808 on Sep 12, 2010

The product is very tasty and very effective. I noticed an increase in energy level about an hour after I first took your product. The problem with leg muscle cramps the morning after exercise is gone. A helpful product for this 70 year old who still likes to exercise.

Good Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1479306 on Jan 07, 2011

Helps with water retention.

Wonderful!

Posted by comfycotton on Jun 02, 2011

These taste great and help me everytime I get a headache from dehydration. I use them during my workouts or after a night of partying and they replenish my liquids way better than gatorade or anything else I have tried.

Almost flavourless but very easy to drink

Posted by RedYetiDave on Jun 10, 2011

Although I bought these for hiking in hot weather - they were very useful on a recent trip that didn't involve any sport - just rather too much coffee and alcohol! Slipped down easily and certainly re-hydrated me well.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1945930 on Sep 09, 2011

The product was exactly what I expected, the quick delivery was a huge bonus. Thank you!!!

excellent electrolyte

Posted by Reviewer3199351 on Sep 19, 2011

one packet makes a liter of electrolyte

Life Saver!

Posted by Reviewer1466217 on Oct 20, 2011

I live in desert so staying hydrated can be a challenge. These packets really help prevent cramps in muscles etc, when I am out hiking. Tastes good, dissolves fast. I use less water because I like stronger taste