Love it

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I've been using this product for over a decade now, and I still think it's one of the best electrolyte mixes on the market in terms of price and convenience. It does not have a sweet taste either which is nice because I don't particularly want my everyday drink to be sweet or sugary.

Muye efectivos

Posted by XusoIherb on May 04, 2014

De los mejores electrolitos en iherb. Su sabor es bastante neutro pero las cantidades asi como el precio lo hacen imbatible en iherb. realmente efectivos.Dale a sí si mi review te fue util!!!!

Perfect for keto gains

Posted by 5662465327698560637 on Mar 19, 2015

It's got a pleasant taste, good amount of minerals and best of all, no sugar. I just bought 2 more boxes because I have it almost every day.

Yum

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Apr 07, 2016

Tastes good, not too sweet and perfect for Keto/low carb diets to keep up hydrated. Love it!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2429895 on Apr 26, 2016

This product was providing the necessary electrolyte balance to keep my husband alive as his own body was not making the needed amount. This product kept him from having muscle seizures. When the manufacturer didn't supply this product for more then 4 months last Spring and Summer we had to purchase another product which didn't work and my husband had a seizure while swimming and drowned. My point is that this product is wonderful and kept my husband going for more than 5 years until Pfizer didn't care enough to continue making the product.

Favorable reiview for ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer1536808 on Sep 12, 2010

The product is very tasty and very effective. I noticed an increase in energy level about an hour after I first took your product. The problem with leg muscle cramps the morning after exercise is gone. A helpful product for this 70 year old who still likes to exercise.

Good Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1479306 on Jan 07, 2011

Helps with water retention.

Wonderful!

Posted by comfycotton on Jun 02, 2011

These taste great and help me everytime I get a headache from dehydration. I use them during my workouts or after a night of partying and they replenish my liquids way better than gatorade or anything else I have tried.

Almost flavourless but very easy to drink

Posted by RedYetiDave on Jun 10, 2011

Although I bought these for hiking in hot weather - they were very useful on a recent trip that didn't involve any sport - just rather too much coffee and alcohol! Slipped down easily and certainly re-hydrated me well.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1945930 on Sep 09, 2011

The product was exactly what I expected, the quick delivery was a huge bonus. Thank you!!!