No sugar, thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Aug 01, 2009

I wanted to use all those emergen-C packs in my water for work outs but they are full of fructose, and I can't have sugar so I have been using this. I like the taste and I wish the company would do emergen-C sugar free also. (Why maltodexterin and a starch is necessary I don't get; it's nasty junk...and I am not supposed to have that either, but I use it anyway.)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1069850 on Aug 10, 2009

You get the electrolites you need, without any sugar. You can get water anywhere, pull out a pasket of ElectroMix ... good to go!

Replace your sports drink!

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Aug 26, 2009

This is a wonderful sugar-free substitute for the typical sports drink. All the electrolytes, none of the junk!

Electro Mix

Posted by Reviewer3007932 on Sep 03, 2009

I find this a wonderful supplement to use after doing an ionic foot bath to replace electrolytes lost doing the foot bath.

Love this ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer2794334 on Sep 06, 2009

I love these electrolytes packs. I use them when I hike or during the hot summers. Also they are really helpful when I travel because they keep me energized and hydrated. I love the fact that they almost don´t have any calories.

ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Sep 12, 2009

Love it!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3303372 on Oct 20, 2009

This product is really good to take after exercise, sports activity, or even just working in the yard or anytime one sweats. It brings back one's energy. Plus it makes water taste good. Can't do without it on a daily basis.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 05, 2012

I think my daughter uses this to ncrease energy and stabilize blood sugar.

ElectroMix works

Posted by Reviewer2264408 on Mar 18, 2012

ElectroMix is a good product, I started using it about a year ago to address cramping problems during longer bike rides. I just returned from a cramp-free weekend covering almost 300km of hills. The packets are very practical, easy to carry and to mix your drink during a ride. They are easy to open and to empty, the powder disolves in seconds. All little things, but they make a difference. In short, great product, prompt shipment, competitive price - Highly recommended.

The best...

Posted by Reviewer1062862 on Apr 13, 2012

The best electrolytes i ever used....+ no sugars !