customer service

Posted by 4866277671288235929 on Aug 27, 2013

this service was excellent from the beginning of the ordering process to the delivery. very impressed and will continue being a customer of iherb.

Excellent for working in hot conditions

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

We live in tropical Far North Queensland (Australia) and endure very hot summers. My husband works outdoors in a shipyard and sweats buckets every day. This electrolyte mix is excellent as it doesn't have any added sugar. The flavour is very good, not too strong. He's very happy with this.

great sports drink

Posted by 4987144695029817613 on Dec 04, 2013

Makes a litre per satchel. Taste is a bit weird but you get used to it and even my 13 year old will drink it. Much better value and lower calories than gatorade etc.

healthier, more convenient version of Gatorade

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Dec 04, 2013

This is like having a sports electrolyte drink (just add water) anywhere you go. It tastes good and we've found it extremely useful for travelling, especially air travel that can dry out and deplete the body. The trick is to remember to add it to water and DRINK UP.

Muy cómodo

Posted by 5285688746142421464 on Dec 11, 2013

Genial para esos días de meter horas de cardio y sudar demasiado. Un único pero es que es insaboro.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Dec 12, 2013

I take it after cardio workout, it helps balance electrolytes lost.

No sugar, thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Aug 01, 2009

I wanted to use all those emergen-C packs in my water for work outs but they are full of fructose, and I can't have sugar so I have been using this. I like the taste and I wish the company would do emergen-C sugar free also. (Why maltodexterin and a starch is necessary I don't get; it's nasty junk...and I am not supposed to have that either, but I use it anyway.)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1069850 on Aug 10, 2009

You get the electrolites you need, without any sugar. You can get water anywhere, pull out a pasket of ElectroMix ... good to go!

Replace your sports drink!

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Aug 26, 2009

This is a wonderful sugar-free substitute for the typical sports drink. All the electrolytes, none of the junk!

Electro Mix

Posted by Reviewer3007932 on Sep 03, 2009

I find this a wonderful supplement to use after doing an ionic foot bath to replace electrolytes lost doing the foot bath.