excellent electrolyte

Posted by Reviewer3199351 on Sep 19, 2011

one packet makes a liter of electrolyte

Life Saver!

Posted by Reviewer1466217 on Oct 20, 2011

I live in desert so staying hydrated can be a challenge. These packets really help prevent cramps in muscles etc, when I am out hiking. Tastes good, dissolves fast. I use less water because I like stronger taste

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2106536 on Jul 10, 2009

This makes a tasty sports drink which has no sugar, no salt, and is heavy on potassium.

Excellent Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2189840 on Jul 15, 2009

ElectroMix is the way to go to avoid sugar in electrolyte drinks. I drink it daily and more often if working outside in the heat. The flavor is slightly tart and very enjoyable. If you haven't tried it yet, you should!

alacer electromix lemon lime 30 packets

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Jul 19, 2009

good to mix with various drinks. doesnt have sugar or salt in it. helps revitalise and replenish body fluids.

Great to Alkalanize and relieve Lyme disease symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2234145 on Jul 21, 2009

It helps me relieve my lyme disease symptoms, Concentrace minerals also work great to relive symtoms

No sugar, thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Aug 01, 2009

I wanted to use all those emergen-C packs in my water for work outs but they are full of fructose, and I can't have sugar so I have been using this. I like the taste and I wish the company would do emergen-C sugar free also. (Why maltodexterin and a starch is necessary I don't get; it's nasty junk...and I am not supposed to have that either, but I use it anyway.)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1069850 on Aug 10, 2009

You get the electrolites you need, without any sugar. You can get water anywhere, pull out a pasket of ElectroMix ... good to go!

Replace your sports drink!

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Aug 26, 2009

This is a wonderful sugar-free substitute for the typical sports drink. All the electrolytes, none of the junk!

Electro Mix

Posted by Reviewer3007932 on Sep 03, 2009

I find this a wonderful supplement to use after doing an ionic foot bath to replace electrolytes lost doing the foot bath.