Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Jul 05, 2012

I've been using ElectroMix for near a decade at this point. I ride bicycles, mountain and road, in South Texas, and ElectroMix helps me ride harder without hitting the wall or experiencing muscle cramps like some of my riding buddies do on these hot Summer days.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1052600 on Aug 30, 2012

The original formula, just electrolytes and vitamin C, no fructose.

customer service

Posted by 4866277671288235929 on Aug 27, 2013

this service was excellent from the beginning of the ordering process to the delivery. very impressed and will continue being a customer of iherb.

Excellent for working in hot conditions

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

We live in tropical Far North Queensland (Australia) and endure very hot summers. My husband works outdoors in a shipyard and sweats buckets every day. This electrolyte mix is excellent as it doesn't have any added sugar. The flavour is very good, not too strong. He's very happy with this.

great sports drink

Posted by 4987144695029817613 on Dec 04, 2013

Makes a litre per satchel. Taste is a bit weird but you get used to it and even my 13 year old will drink it. Much better value and lower calories than gatorade etc.

healthier, more convenient version of Gatorade

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Dec 04, 2013

This is like having a sports electrolyte drink (just add water) anywhere you go. It tastes good and we've found it extremely useful for travelling, especially air travel that can dry out and deplete the body. The trick is to remember to add it to water and DRINK UP.

Muy cómodo

Posted by 5285688746142421464 on Dec 11, 2013

Genial para esos días de meter horas de cardio y sudar demasiado. Un único pero es que es insaboro.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Dec 12, 2013

I take it after cardio workout, it helps balance electrolytes lost.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I've been using this product for over a decade now, and I still think it's one of the best electrolyte mixes on the market in terms of price and convenience. It does not have a sweet taste either which is nice because I don't particularly want my everyday drink to be sweet or sugary.

Muye efectivos

Posted by XusoIherb on May 04, 2014

De los mejores electrolitos en iherb. Su sabor es bastante neutro pero las cantidades asi como el precio lo hacen imbatible en iherb. realmente efectivos.Dale a sí si mi review te fue util!!!!