tastes like justice

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

we use an awful lot of Emergen-C in our house, which is probably why we are so darned healthy. I take one to work every day and sip it over several hours; my wife and daughter each have one as soon as they return home from work. If we feel an illness coming on, we'll use repeat doses until the bug has been conquered. Great stuff! This is my daughter's favorite flavor, so I try to keep some around the house at all times. You MUST try Emergen-C...you simply must. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

My daughter really likes this flavor of Emergen-C. It's a good way to get some extra vitamin C in her if she feels like she is getting sick or having trouble with allergies.

Emergen C - Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1013685 on Dec 17, 2013

Great tasting vitamin C. I usually mix this with Neocell Super Collagen

Great flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Dec 01, 2009

This is one of the best tasting Emergen-C drinks. I also like Raspberry and Cranberry Pomegranate. An easy way to take supplements, energizing, too.

VERY GOOD PRICE

Posted by Reviewer1979249 on Dec 09, 2009

I love this product. You have the best price that I have found. ***** I like that the website states the date the product expires!!!!! ***** I am extremely happy with your company. I will be buying this again for you! I was a little disappointed that you did not stock "Emergen-C Immune Defense Ruby Lemon Honey"

Acai Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer2762437 on Feb 12, 2010

I love this stuff. I have one every day, and I haven't been sick in years.

Good way to take vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Jul 07, 2010

Get tired of always taking pills. This is a great way to get your vitamin C, especially during the summer.

Easy to use, tasty too

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on Jul 14, 2010

Very easy to use and dissolves quickly in water. Refreshing berry flavour

good

Posted by arcamy on Aug 01, 2010

good