Alacer, Emergen-C, 1,000 mg Vitamin C, Acai Berry, 30 Packets, 8.4 g Each

Reviews 5-star

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1506472 From Texas on Jun 22, 2012

My daughter really likes this flavor of Emergen-C. It's a good way to get some extra vitamin C in her if she feels like she is getting sick or having trouble with allergies.

tastes like justice

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 21, 2013

we use an awful lot of Emergen-C in our house, which is probably why we are so darned healthy. I take one to work every day and sip it over several hours; my wife and daughter each have one as soon as they return home from work. If we feel an illness coming on, we'll use repeat doses until the bug has been conquered. Great stuff! This is my daughter's favorite flavor, so I try to keep some around the house at all times. You MUST try Emergen-C...you simply must. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Cold Gone

Posted by 5037973108453326207 on May 25, 2013

If taken on the first signs of a cold and upping the dosage the first 2 days the cold is gone in about 3 days - highly recommended

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer3024391 From Florida on Jun 09, 2013

I have been using emergen-C for many years now and this flavor is as good as the older ones!

Best tasting Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer1739449 From Singapore on Jul 02, 2013

This is the best tasting Emergen-C and does not stain the water bottle as much as the orange and lemon flavour, I will keep to this flavour in the future. Already using the 4th box of this. Great as a pre workout mix for that extra energy.