tastes like justice

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

we use an awful lot of Emergen-C in our house, which is probably why we are so darned healthy. I take one to work every day and sip it over several hours; my wife and daughter each have one as soon as they return home from work. If we feel an illness coming on, we'll use repeat doses until the bug has been conquered. Great stuff! This is my daughter's favorite flavor, so I try to keep some around the house at all times. You MUST try Emergen-C...you simply must. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

My daughter really likes this flavor of Emergen-C. It's a good way to get some extra vitamin C in her if she feels like she is getting sick or having trouble with allergies.

Emergen C - Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1013685 on Dec 17, 2013

Great tasting vitamin C. I usually mix this with Neocell Super Collagen

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2879145 on Oct 03, 2014

Switched from the orange flavour to this. Will continue with this.

Yummy like a soft drink

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Dec 11, 2014

I bought 3 packs for this time !!! Very delicious but ddon't add too much water , half cup is my good favour

nice flavour

Posted by 4796771749772880285 on Feb 08, 2015

very nice flavour

Acai Berry

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

This flavor is great and I've been pleased with this product for helping reduce the duration of a cold.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Jun 19, 2016

Acai Berry Emergen-C is a delicious way to get a huge boost of vitamin C and to replenish electrolytes.

Cold Gone

Posted by 5037973108453326207 on May 25, 2013

If taken on the first signs of a cold and upping the dosage the first 2 days the cold is gone in about 3 days - highly recommended

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer3024391 on Jun 09, 2013

I have been using emergen-C for many years now and this flavor is as good as the older ones!