Love these!

Posted by Pauliina on Oct 31, 2013

I use these when I have to work early in the morning at wintertime, when it's dark and I'm tired. Tastes good, you can easily blend your other powdered vitamins etc. with this and seems to pick me up after drinking!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1307902 on Feb 13, 2012

Great boost of Vit. C and a essential minerals for wellness.

very good taste

Posted by bbchris on Apr 01, 2012

I love getting my Vitamin C via these packets. Thanks iherb! This is a reasonable price.

Taste is good and tart

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 01, 2012

The first time I drank it I finished it all at once and I felt a little acidic in my stomach immediately. This drink has a tart taste and it is better to sip it than drink it all at once. Not sure if there is any health benefit if it is not taken consistently.

Best flavor of all

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Dec 04, 2014

I love this BUT why do they have to put the artificial sweetener? They should only use Stevia!!

Yummy Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1816929 on Jan 07, 2014

I don't like to drink water so I use this product to flavor my water and at the same time enhance my immune system

great product

Posted by Reviewer1455674 on Jan 15, 2014

My daughter and I like to take Emergen-C when we feel run down, to get an extra boost and because it is quickly digested. I carry some packets in my purse to toss into a bottle of water when ever I want. It is pricey compared to capsules so we don't use this as our every day vitamin C

Cranberry-pomegranate drink

Posted by pirpeli on Jan 30, 2012

This takes occasional mild hangovers away :D I think it's the electrolytes... Tastes good, and lifts up the mood. Big doses of vitamin C is essential during the flu season.

good

Posted by Reviewer2106017 on Nov 09, 2011

good

Wish it were just Cranberry

Posted by Reviewer1207153 on Jun 20, 2010

We still really miss the discontinued Cranberry flavor, but have gotten used to this one!