Good Stuff!

Posted by 5409489579346595485 on Aug 12, 2013

Lots of energy in one little packet without the bad stuff!

Excellent

Posted by 5084114274462017670 on Aug 23, 2013

Very Good

Nice, love this brand.

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Sep 25, 2013

I buy these for my husband and he likes this flavour and alternates with the "Emergen-C, Joint health" Would highly recommend this product as my husband is a builder and he body gets abused, since he started taking these over a year ago he has stopped his weekly complaint of sore joints and generally is in a better mood! He even stopped taking his multi and daily Berrocca.

Love these!

Posted by Pauliina on Oct 31, 2013

I use these when I have to work early in the morning at wintertime, when it's dark and I'm tired. Tastes good, you can easily blend your other powdered vitamins etc. with this and seems to pick me up after drinking!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1307902 on Feb 13, 2012

Great boost of Vit. C and a essential minerals for wellness.

very good taste

Posted by bbchris on Apr 01, 2012

I love getting my Vitamin C via these packets. Thanks iherb! This is a reasonable price.

Taste is good and tart

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 01, 2012

The first time I drank it I finished it all at once and I felt a little acidic in my stomach immediately. This drink has a tart taste and it is better to sip it than drink it all at once. Not sure if there is any health benefit if it is not taken consistently.

Best flavor of all

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Dec 04, 2014

I love this BUT why do they have to put the artificial sweetener? They should only use Stevia!!

Yummy Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1816929 on Jan 07, 2014

I don't like to drink water so I use this product to flavor my water and at the same time enhance my immune system

great product

Posted by Reviewer1455674 on Jan 15, 2014

My daughter and I like to take Emergen-C when we feel run down, to get an extra boost and because it is quickly digested. I carry some packets in my purse to toss into a bottle of water when ever I want. It is pricey compared to capsules so we don't use this as our every day vitamin C