Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Aug 13, 2009

Gives a good energy boost. We use it mostly on hot, humid hikes, it really helps. Many thanks to iHerb for stocking it at a very good price.

Fantastic Vitamin Drink

Posted by Reviewer1749678 on Oct 03, 2011

My family went to the US earlier this year from Australia and was put onto this vitamin drink and it is fantastic! I have one every day and I'm one of the few people I know that didn't get ill with some kind of flu or virus this past winter. We can't get them in Australia but thankfully iherb does!!! And their service and delivery time is excellent - a big thanks to iherb!!!

Great product

Posted by khessel on Aug 10, 2012

This is a great, refreshing way to get essential vitamins and minerals.

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on May 26, 2014

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Don't Leave Home Without It

Posted by Reviewer1441473 on Sep 20, 2010

Two packets, each in a cup of tea, keeps me peppier than caffeine - and I went all over India with out getting sick. Now a part of my daily routine. Raspberry definately tastes best of all the flavors.

great...

Posted by Reviewer1450757 on Jan 10, 2012

great way to talk when the feeling of colds or flu or even just run down strikes.

Energizing. Drink it every day.

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Dec 01, 2009

A great way to take supplements and energizing. Sometimes mix with cranberry juice and club soda for a kind of "natural soda."

Best Vit C flavor

Posted by Reviewer1427941 on Mar 04, 2010

This is my favorite Emergen-C flavor. We use this all the time, especially at onset of colds or after a large dehydrating workout.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1130908 on Aug 26, 2009

I absolutely love this product and especially this flavor.

Alacer Emergen-C Vit C, Raspberry Flavored

Posted by Reviewer1779886 on Dec 18, 2010

I adore these fizzy drink vitamin powders from Emergency-C. They are delicious and great for my health. The price that iHerb has on these are so much cheaper than where I used to buy them (my local grocery store). A great savings for me. Customer service from iHerb is terrific, too. My order arrived quickly and in great condition. I'll be a returning customer -- that's a guarantee!